PDA

View Full Version : new to the game and have some "general" questions

chardtoast
04-13-2018, 05:35 AM
so i did a quick google search ( for the last 30 days) and nothing came up but im wondering does this game have "end game" content ..... it feels a little bit like firefall use to back in the day but one of the couple downfalls of firefall is there was not really any end game content

also is this game very "solo" friendly or are there enough people around in most leveling areas that grouping up is not an issue ?

MagnusRune Daltus
04-13-2018, 07:14 AM
early endgame would be War Master, actual end game is expeditions.

hiban
04-13-2018, 08:41 AM
Everything levels up according to the number and level of people on it. So you can do everything solo, with friends, in group... that's up to you.

Of course, if your character is level 1 and you get into an event full of level 6000 players, you will have a hard time. So it's always more fun to be with people of similar level. But in those cases where you're at a level disadvantage, you can always avoid close combat and shoot from certain distance, so you gain exp and level up faster while being relatively safe.

I think the first area had an enemy level cap, so low level people are safer there. But i don't really know if it will still be like that now.

About end game content, basically all events in the open world are "end-game content".

MrHulot
04-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Defiance does have "end game" content, as follows: When you reach EGO 6000, which is the maximum possible, you receive the title "In Bacon We Trust".

I am not aware of anything else.