PDA

View Full Version : Dare I ask?

OneBadClown
04-16-2018, 01:14 AM
Nothing much to do without any events. Will we see any
more sometime soon? Any other plans for D1?

Ronin9572
04-16-2018, 04:40 AM
Doubt it, maybe once 2050 is up and running they might switch someone back over to D13. But the game has been in maintenance mode for some time now. Don't know how ppl tolerate playing this on console anymore, and now I see PC'ers having alot of connection issues as well. Plus with no events, drops, and having to buy your stuff from a vendor what's the point.

richardkrainium
04-16-2018, 05:37 AM
think they said something about event horizon starting in a couple weeks

John Knight
04-16-2018, 07:29 AM
Without new events, VERY soon - more and more player, will left Defiance. And we all know, if a player went to other games... only a few come back. I hope, Trion know this, too and react right.

defiancegame
04-16-2018, 09:49 AM
Doubt it, maybe once 2050 is up and running they might switch someone back over to D13. But the game has been in maintenance mode for some time now. Don't know how ppl tolerate playing this on console anymore, and now I see PC'ers having alot of connection issues as well. Plus with no events, drops, and having to buy your stuff from a vendor what's the point.

That's the key point.

Ronin9572
04-16-2018, 10:36 AM
That's the key point.

Yup once I realized those were gone on top of the connection issue I hung up my shields and guns again. Now console players are being forsaken again by the later release of closed beta...