PDA

View Full Version : Pvp (for the last days)

Alahali
04-18-2018, 06:01 AM
Please, make the game a little more fun, at least in the last days of Def'13, today's pvp only reduces many people running hysterically with their pistols to be the first to shoot, it's a pure monotony.

You must enable more weapons to the battle, give life to all of those weapons that are sleeping in our inventorys, many of us need to hear other sounds, see other effects like a br a det and even a guided launcher.
You have created beautiful weapons, this weapons are part of our collection but not only for to fill the inventory, if you see the old promotional videos about pvp each player have a different weapon, this is the idea "the diversity", to can use different combinations, different strategies....

p.s.: I never though I would miss the campers

Are you bored?

RajeeMama007
04-18-2018, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Alahali

"Please, make the game a little more fun, at least in the last days of Def'13, today's pvp only reduces many people running hysterically with their pistols to be the first to shoot, it's a pure monotony.

You must enable more weapons to the battle, give life to all of those weapons that are sleeping in our inventorys, many of us need to hear other sounds, see other effects like a br a det and even a guided launcher.
You have created beautiful weapons, this weapons are part of our collection but not only for to fill the inventory, if you see the old promotional videos about pvp each player have a different weapon, this is the idea "the diversity", to can use different combinations, different strategies....

p.s.: I never though I would miss the campers"

I can understand where you're coming from with this. Unfortunately, I doubt Trion would even consider doing what you're stating as their efforts & resources are undoubtedly concentrated towards the 2050 beta right now (& later will obviously be towards the released version of the game itself). We have to understand the inevitable that D13 is going to be a done & dusted affair soon. For me, it is a bitter pill to swallow I can tell you but I guess that's just the way it is. You seem to be among the passionate players of D13 & that's good to see because its going to be players like you whose going to make 2050 a success. I've grown kinda fond of this community since the short time I've been playing D13 & I can't wait to play 2050 with you players when my time comes.

Hate
04-18-2018, 07:03 AM
I agree with you 100 % ,mass blasters ruined pvp ,thats all anyone uses ,and dont forget the electro rig another pvp killer ,the games dead once 2050 hits like its almost dead now.

CalamityDusk
04-18-2018, 07:25 AM
I agree with you 100 % ,mass blasters ruined pvp ,thats all anyone uses ,and dont forget the electro rig another pvp killer ,the games dead once 2050 hits like its almost dead now.

Well a lot of people still use brs/ sludges, cankers, bbs etc

Mbs arenít being used by everyone every match just like electro rig

Youíll be lucky to see 4 people in one match with a electro rig.

Alahali
04-18-2018, 08:36 AM
Well a lot of people still use brs/ sludges, cankers, bbs etc

Mbs aren’t being used by everyone every match just like electro rig

You’ll be lucky to see 4 people in one match with a electro rig.

You'll be lucky to see 2 people with canker, bb or sludge as a pricipal weapon, are the complementary weapon.

Alahali
04-18-2018, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Alahali

"Please, make the game a little more fun, at least in the last days of Def'13, today's pvp only reduces many people running hysterically with their pistols to be the first to shoot, it's a pure monotony.

p.s.: I never though I would miss the campers"

I can understand where you're coming from with this. Unfortunately, I doubt Trion would even consider doing what you're stating as their efforts & resources are undoubtedly concentrated towards the 2050 beta right now (& later will obviously be towards the released version of the game itself). We have to understand the inevitable that D13 is going to be a done & dusted affair soon. For me, it is a bitter pill to swallow I can tell you but I guess that's just the way it is. You seem to be among the passionate players of D13 & that's good to see because its going to be players like you whose going to make 2050 a success. I've grown kinda fond of this community since the short time I've been playing D13 & I can't wait to play 2050 with you players when my time comes.

Atm the game to play is Def'13, no beta codes, no date for beta for consoles, so ... if they consider this or not my life no change but at least I said what I think.

Kedarthebest
04-18-2018, 08:48 AM
Told them in a another thread to buff everything in pvp....They don't wanna listen so don't say anything to them.

RajeeMama007
04-18-2018, 09:08 AM
...but at least I said what I think.

I understand.

CalamityDusk
04-18-2018, 09:29 AM
You'll be lucky to see 2 people with canker, bb or sludge as a pricipal weapon, are the complementary weapon.

I pvp daily and they get a lot of play. They are usually paired with a mb or nano fragger.

Sometimes even a br.

Iíve been using a bb and canker for a few days now and Iím not the only one. You are right as most of the time they arenít used as primary weapons but more as a secondary but they still get play. Not all weapons are pvp weapons. Just like how not all weapons are pve weapons.

MagnusRune Daltus
04-18-2018, 11:09 AM
just organise in zone chat for a PvP match, where you use swords, or dets, or bmgs.

used happen back in the zagger days, i never pvp'ed unless i knew that everyone else would not be using zaggers.

Alahali
04-18-2018, 11:20 AM
I pvp daily and they get a lot of play. They are usually paired with a mb or nano fragger.

Sometimes even a br.

I’ve been using a bb and canker for a few days now and I’m not the only one. You are right as most of the time they aren’t used as primary weapons but more as a secondary but they still get play. Not all weapons are pvp weapons. Just like how not all weapons are pve weapons.

I know all that you said and I'm not questioning and far less to debate about the use of the weapons, if the 90/80 % of the people use the pistols no is because is their preference (precisely) and we know the reason, as well as the br now is weapon of pve.

defiancegame
04-18-2018, 12:11 PM
There was a patch a long time ago that brought PvP to this state(several "changes" actually but I'm referring to the big one". I really hope you know what patch I'm referring to. So, this patch just needs to get reverted and then PvP will be back to be the great old-school PvP :). Might as well do the same thing to the event system.

Decoy303
04-20-2018, 12:54 AM
Al is right. Everyone uses an MB. And most as a primary. Trust and believe I didn't waste pg on a CN MB because I so wanted one. No I got one so I could continue to stay afloat in pvp. Yes puerile use Sludge rockets but those that are have some kind of cheat going on to jump shoot with them. You're not supposed to be able to due to a patch that causes your aim to point sky ward after a jump shot causing disorientation. But I've noticed players who are using them not have that effect take place but when I use my brzk pi sludge it does what the patch intended. BB's are getting used mainly in the CN syn or with bio as they also dump pools of go in and around you that you constantly are nano effected by. Just another patch that somehow id's broken. I remember the live stream where Rarnok and Destro both said that made a patch where bio only can effect you once every fifteen seconds. That went out the window. And yes sludge and bio are two different things but that **** isn't fair where someone can just create a pool of goo around you that you can't ever possibly bypass and survive once the anti Calvary comes to clean your clock. I agree about more weapons being viable in pvp. Some are super cool but pack little punch. I love Incubators and Innoculators but damn do they need a buff. Lots of **** needs buffing due to the huge buff MBs got that ruined everything. It's just funny who certain people when MBs got the buff jumped the bandwagon only to say how balanced PvP was now. Trust and believe they only say how out of wack it's become. Why are they saying that? Because they didn't expect IDR to come around and throw a money wrench into their game. Yep your Planck ain't **** against an ID, CN, PI,or MG MB. But I don't see anything changing soon if ever even.

CalamityDusk
04-20-2018, 07:08 AM
Al is right. Everyone uses an MB. And most as a primary. Trust and believe I didn't waste pg on a CN MB because I so wanted one. No I got one so I could continue to stay afloat in pvp. Yes puerile use Sludge rockets but those that are have some kind of cheat going on to jump shoot with them. You're not supposed to be able to due to a patch that causes your aim to point sky ward after a jump shot causing disorientation. But I've noticed players who are using them not have that effect take place but when I use my brzk pi sludge it does what the patch intended. BB's are getting used mainly in the CN syn or with bio as they also dump pools of go in and around you that you constantly are nano effected by. Just another patch that somehow id's broken. I remember the live stream where Rarnok and Destro both said that made a patch where bio only can effect you once every fifteen seconds. That went out the window. And yes sludge and bio are two different things but that **** isn't fair where someone can just create a pool of goo around you that you can't ever possibly bypass and survive once the anti Calvary comes to clean your clock. I agree about more weapons being viable in pvp. Some are super cool but pack little punch. I love Incubators and Innoculators but damn do they need a buff. Lots of **** needs buffing due to the huge buff MBs got that ruined everything. It's just funny who certain people when MBs got the buff jumped the bandwagon only to say how balanced PvP was now. Trust and believe they only say how out of wack it's become. Why are they saying that? Because they didn't expect IDR to come around and throw a money wrench into their game. Yep your Planck ain't **** against an ID, CN, PI,or MG MB. But I don't see anything changing soon if ever even.

You literally just assumed everyone who jumps with a sludge or explosive weapon cheats.

I personally jump with explosives and the only way to get rid of it is a period of lag that you have no control over or overcharge.

I use around 75% of the sensitivity bar which allows me to shoot once and just hold down my anolog which is a constant ďsteady aimĒ in the air.

defiancegame
04-20-2018, 11:07 AM
And yet no comments about the original Defiance. I guess they still don't want to un-nerf pvp and event system for us to enjoy while Defiance is still running!