PDA

View Full Version : Yo Devs

hotmomma
04-19-2018, 01:53 PM
So it has been almost 4 weeks since I won a beta code and 50k pg on the livestream? 4 weeks later no pg.. What's the deal? :( Also any chance I can switch my platform and do beta on pc?..console was my first choice but since that's a no go I still want to be part of the beta hype on release! Yes? No? Maybe so? Even if I just got the pg that would be totally awesome.. :confused::cool:

drikpic
04-19-2018, 02:21 PM
probably be better to contact mobi or someone one. he helped me out with my stuff

hotmomma
04-19-2018, 02:29 PM
If only they actually replied :( in theory good idea

Zephkial
04-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Greetings, Arkhunter. To update you on the PG situation. The grants for all those that won PG will be going out next week. We are a bit behind on that, due to 2050 beta stuff. Just to explain, the grants for PG required us to create a whole new in-game product in Defiance. That takes time and doubly so when a lot of our resources are going into 2050 right now. Anyways, everyone that won PG will start seeing grants go out early next week. As far as console beta goes, it is still going to be a thing, just later than we anticipated. Look for more news on when the console beta will begin, next week!

Bentu
04-19-2018, 03:15 PM
Greetings, Arkhunter. To update you on the PG situation. The grants for all those that won PG will be going out next week. We are a bit behind on that, due to 2050 beta stuff. Just to explain, the grants for PG required us to create a whole new in-game product in Defiance. That takes time and doubly so when a lot of our resources are going into 2050 right now. Anyways, everyone that won PG will start seeing grants go out early next week. As far as console beta goes, it is still going to be a thing, just later than we anticipated. Look for more news on when the console beta will begin, next week!

She wanted to swap her console beta for a pc one so she could play this weekend.

I believe.

crasher
04-20-2018, 07:34 AM
She wanted to swap her console beta for a pc one so she could play this weekend.

I believe.
I don't see how he missed that, but it looked more like he dodged it.

The fun thing to do would have been to give both options to console players who wanted to go with the PC beta.

hotmomma
05-02-2018, 10:39 AM
hmmmm.. any update on the pg? :(

KevinVonBach
05-02-2018, 11:04 AM

Still waiting here, as well... but I was told the PG awards should be sent out sometime this week, if I remember correctly.

drackiller
05-02-2018, 12:27 PM

Didnīt you also won a founders pack on the last live stream or iīm i just confunding you with someone else?
If so, you either are very lucky or unfortunately lucky ;)

Johnny Stranger
05-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Didnīt you also won a founders pack on the last live stream or iīm i just confunding you with someone else?
If so, you either are very lucky or unfortunately lucky ;)

she's neither...she's just a hotmomma :)

drackiller
05-02-2018, 02:29 PM
she's neither...she's just a hotmomma :)

Muahahahah, i was drinking beer right now and i just spat my self. ;)

Johnny Stranger
05-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Muahahahah, i was drinking beer right now and i just spat my self. ;)

Lol ... cheers