PDA

View Full Version : ok just launched defiance 2050 and question..

tuckerpb
04-20-2018, 10:41 AM
i thought that it was a new game set in the defiance world just later then the old game, but after getting it. is it just the same old game with "new graphics" and "new controls"
?

Sam Venice
04-20-2018, 10:58 AM
i thought that it was a new game set in the defiance world just later then the old game, but after getting it. is it just the same old game with "new graphics" and "new controls"
?
I just streamed Defiance2050 CBT on my YT channel and well, to be honest, controls and graphics looks exactly the same to me (as well as animations and sounds). The only difference I noticed was in the skill tree..

Leki
04-20-2018, 11:00 AM
The game is different now...you no longer have your stuff you bought and worked for ;)

Iusedtoplaythis
04-20-2018, 11:10 AM
The game is different now...you no longer have your stuff you bought and worked for ;)

^^^^ Looking forward to seeing trion file for bankruptcy

iicecube
04-20-2018, 12:17 PM
I just streamed Defiance2050 CBT on my YT channel and well, to be honest, controls and graphics looks exactly the same to me (as well as animations and sounds). The only difference I noticed was in the skill tree..

There are still quite numbers of different like you gotten start again, buy cash shop, grind again stuffs..

Piszmaty76
04-20-2018, 12:48 PM
This was cruel but awesome answer... :-) :-)

Kosman
04-20-2018, 12:58 PM
Many that missed the original release, or were there for the original release but left due to the number of hacks that were in play, are looking forward to a fresh start where you can PvP against people that are using the same or similar gear. I love to PvP but I got tired of going against weapons I never heard of, the electro/cleevage/I have +16-18% damage and full 3% damage mitigation rigs, and special shields. I just want a fair, even fight.

The new class and weapon system will give us plenty to do while we min/max the options to figure out what is the Uber meta.

Zephkial
04-20-2018, 01:03 PM
Hey all. Just to clear up some confusion here. Our main emphasis for 2050 at launch is on the new systems we have introduced and getting the game ported to current gen consoles. Post launch, we are absolutely planning for new content. Keep testing out the beta and and send in your feedback. It will all help in the lead up to launch!

TheStigsCousin
04-20-2018, 01:06 PM
I'm still downloading it, but Glyph says the servers are offline.

olox123
04-20-2018, 01:08 PM
I have a black screen only just see the cursor and music but not image

Kronara
04-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Hey all. Just to clear up some confusion here. Our main emphasis for 2050 at launch is on the new systems we have introduced and getting the game ported to current gen consoles. Post launch, we are absolutely planning for new content. Keep testing out the beta and and send in your feedback. It will all help in the lead up to launch!

Ok, I thought it would be Defiance 2.0, some years after Defiance Classic.
So if this is not true... I will quit the Beta now and will NEVER play 2050!
I quitted Defiance because it was boring. I participated in this Beta because I would help to test and polish the next Chapter in Defiance and not "a port for next gen consoles"... and also I am a PC Gamer... I do not care about console gamers!

I have no time and no fun in replaying all the old story, missions and so on. For a realy new game... ok... but not for a next gen port.

So, I am out!

Jenn3578
04-20-2018, 02:48 PM
I downloaded the game and it says that I need to check the compatability of the game to my computer..i have an x32 and the game won't work with it