PDA

View Full Version : Could the original Defiance get some attention!?

defiancegame
04-20-2018, 11:14 AM
Seriously, you've removed and nerfed every good aspect of the game! Why can't you just un-nerf them while light are still on?! There's no reason not to!

Zer0Playr
04-20-2018, 11:18 AM
Seriously, you've removed and nerfed every good aspect of the game! Why can't you just un-nerf them while light are still on?! There's no reason not to!

Starting for Alamo Park should be a great progress.

CalamityDusk
04-20-2018, 11:20 AM
well this would suck for most of the good nerfs... duels in pve are what pvp would look like un nerfed.

and how would this effect the buffs? Keep the buffs and un nerf everything? I dont think they could even do something so chaotic, they have no reason to either.

Mb's are really the only issue as everything else would be messed up trying to fix it and even the mb issue is kinda eh.

Mb's do in fact take skill like most things. If everyone is running around with a mb and elec rig like some suppose then the ones at the top are obviously showing skill by doing the best with the same things as everyone else.

they could be reduced in fire or crit or damage, just some type of dps nerf if anything.

CalamityDusk
04-20-2018, 11:21 AM
Starting for Alamo Park should be a great progress.

Alamo isnt even in the top 10 for farming spots... I get 6 ojs every 2 minutes from a certain dlc arena. Go ask around dude

defiancegame
04-20-2018, 11:55 AM
well this would suck for most of the good nerfs... duels in pve are what pvp would look like un nerfed.

and how would this effect the buffs? Keep the buffs and un nerf everything? I dont think they could even do something so chaotic, they have no reason to either.

Mb's are really the only issue as everything else would be messed up trying to fix it and even the mb issue is kinda eh.

Mb's do in fact take skill like most things. If everyone is running around with a mb and elec rig like some suppose then the ones at the top are obviously showing skill by doing the best with the same things as everyone else.

they could be reduced in fire or crit or damage, just some type of dps nerf if anything.

Reverting pvp to the way it was is what i meant.

CalamityDusk
04-20-2018, 12:44 PM
Reverting pvp to the way it was is what i meant.

You do realize that would make everything do 50% or so more damage right? I would one shot people with my pumpkin and I could one shot with a t5 sludge... I would also be able to jump around without any restrictions to aim... and bmgs/ infectors could kill in seconds. It would be awful. I could also one shot people with a grl...

Maybe you should rethink what ur trying to say

defiancegame
04-21-2018, 12:46 AM
You do realize that would make everything do 50% or so more damage right? I would one shot people with my pumpkin and I could one shot with a t5 sludge... I would also be able to jump around without any restrictions to aim... and bmgs/ infectors could kill in seconds. It would be awful. I could also one shot people with a grl...

Maybe you should rethink what ur trying to say

I know what i'm talking about mate alright? It was so much better before. Defiance now is simply dead, reverting pvp and event system will be a great step to make, at least for the end of Defiance.

CalamityDusk
04-21-2018, 02:15 PM
I know what i'm talking about mate alright? It was so much better before. Defiance now is simply dead, reverting pvp and event system will be a great step to make, at least for the end of Defiance.

Alright... I doubt anyone would want it reverted back to make it like duels in pve. or at least anyone with common sense

Kedarthebest
04-21-2018, 02:22 PM
Alright... I doubt anyone would want it reverted back to make it like duels in pve. or at least anyone with common sense

Reverting the way pvp was before will help this game. I rather have some variety than just seeing only mbs and maybe some bbs and brs on the kill feed in pvp matches. Imagine running around with DC7 or the good ole Top notch big boomers with 3x dmg or a Hellcat that 1 shots. Yeaa again would have variety than just 1 meta weapon.

Valani
04-21-2018, 02:32 PM
We got blessed with Py'Nimcompoop and lost what made doing Events enjoyable without them acknowledging our thoughts and/or opinions on the matter. Would AT LEAST love to see them undo that worthless, stupid Encryption Patch and revert Sutro Towers back to the way it was.

Tell me, who's brilliant idea was it to put a patch on upgrading weapons from low to highest Tier? Doesn't that go against the very logic to lure us into buying Arkforge? Dumb!

CalamityDusk
04-21-2018, 03:22 PM
Reverting the way pvp was before will help this game. I rather have some variety than just seeing only mbs and maybe some bbs and brs on the kill feed in pvp matches. Imagine running around with DC7 or the good ole Top notch big boomers with 3x dmg or a Hellcat that 1 shots. Yeaa again would have variety than just 1 meta weapon.

I donít think think you understand what ur saying. The meta wonít change, reverting things back without undoing the buffs would literally just make the weapons to the card damage in pve for pvp.

The meta would stay the same for the most part... this is pointless, itíll never happen