PDA

View Full Version : Server Kicking You out of game

Kil_Rathi
04-20-2018, 11:55 AM
In the time i have been playing since 10.. i have been kicked 4 times out of game 3 of them doing missions to which ive had to restart. Knowing there was going to be alot of beta tester on trion should have added more servers to commendate or fix the problem.

Elastik Spastik
04-20-2018, 11:58 AM
Yep same, i am getting constant crashes and kicks.

wildchld
04-20-2018, 11:58 AM
This has been happening to me also, always in a mission (so far), and I can immediately reconnect and have to restart the phase of the mission again. (really annoying during the storming KTAM mission to have to play it twice).

Destromathe
04-20-2018, 11:59 AM
We are looking into a specific server crash that may be related to an item dropping in the world. We are working on this, and will have an update when we know more. Beta load testing is critical in identifying these kinds of issues and resolving them before the full game launch. Thank you for testing!

Kil_Rathi
04-20-2018, 12:20 PM
well i got kicked 2 more times during missions.. this is getting really stupid really fast and is making me not want to play this game anymore.

Light Energy
04-20-2018, 12:28 PM
So far, I have seen multiple disconnects on the Beta.

Also ... a separate issue:
When I try to switch between windows, and switch back to Defiance 2050 ... it freezes.
Quite frustrating.
For example: I switched back to the Windows Desktop to close the Glyph client, and then I tried to return to Defiance 2050 ... but ... it just locks up.

drackiller
04-20-2018, 12:32 PM
I was disconnected 2 times and game froze one time.
The frozen part may just be my laptop that itīs below the required specs to play this game.

sephiroth1
04-20-2018, 12:51 PM
and so it begins.....

SeraphimNoir
04-20-2018, 12:55 PM
So far, I have seen multiple disconnects on the Beta.

Also ... a separate issue:
When I try to switch between windows, and switch back to Defiance 2050 ... it freezes.
Quite frustrating.
For example: I switched back to the Windows Desktop to close the Glyph client, and then I tried to return to Defiance 2050 ... but ... it just locks up.
Same issue here.

Kil_Rathi
04-20-2018, 01:28 PM
oh look another kick.. so fun

EnragedTech
04-20-2018, 01:31 PM
Plays smooth except for the connection drops every 60 mins.

I will try again later on.

Elastik Spastik
04-20-2018, 02:21 PM
Getting kicked every 5 mins now. Beginning to give up!

BlackHorde
04-20-2018, 02:30 PM
I Already Gave, up. It keeps resetting all the missions and puts you back at the start. Finally decided to Uninstall, it's 2050 but it's the same ****ty graphics and they ****ed with the mounts to the point they can't even turn. I feel used and abused by Trion again..

TheStigsCousin
04-20-2018, 03:08 PM
Getting server time outs about every 15 minutes.

Elastik Spastik
04-20-2018, 03:09 PM
Hopefully they will fix it with this update :)

crasher
04-20-2018, 03:18 PM
I dont know why so many people are 'complaining' about the server drops, as if this was supposed to be a working game they were playing.

You're not playing a game.
You're testing software the devs wrote, which will end up being a game.
What you're doing is testing the software so they can find out what works and what doesn't work when large numbers of people stress it or someone does does some combination of somethings that blows it up.
Then the devs look for what broke, and why.

Geez, just settle down and either use the software to 'play' along, or don't. Nobody is cheating you by telling you this is a release copy.

smh

CerPico
04-20-2018, 03:22 PM
Server seems to be having some issues with items I was in the middle of the training when I picked up a chain gun at the end to kill the mobs and the game client closed and said service unavailable. This is not complaining just commenting on what just happened and I cannot get back into the server now.

Zer0Playr
04-20-2018, 03:26 PM
I was disconnected once, but I got the advice that the servers would be reseting. Otherwise, I recorded something of the game, and I hope I can post it in YouTube. I've seen two problems, I made a post in general discussions of Defiance 2050 (the bug report is not allowing posts, so I've made in there). Anyway, the game is interesting, at least for me.

crasher
04-20-2018, 03:30 PM
Server seems to be having some issues with items I was in the middle of the training when I picked up a chain gun at the end to kill the mobs and the game client closed and said service unavailable. This is not complaining just commenting on what just happened and I cannot get back into the server now.
Yeah, waiting for the software update that systemmsg put up.
No update to glyph, yet, so it's still in roll-out phase.

EDIT:

Glyph didn't need to update, just restarted, and server says it's up.

Mandjass
04-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Third time getting kicked out since the server restart, it isn't any better than before.

Game plays fine otherwise..

Webferret
04-20-2018, 04:12 PM
Same as above, Only staying in game for around 5 mins then booted out constantly.

Elastik Spastik
04-20-2018, 04:14 PM
What ever they did, it didnt fix it.

Ctss3xxy
04-20-2018, 04:23 PM
The hotfix has made things far worse.
Cannot complete any missions.

Geodragon
04-20-2018, 05:13 PM
As for me. I'm currently able to complete the missions.. But, If I attempt to 'enhance' a weapon.. The moment I hit enhance after selecting items, I'll see nothing happens.. If I exit out, I'll see people have stopped moving and no icons on the map.. After a short moment, I'll be disconnected. And every attempt to enhance results in the same. And this is after the latest hotfix.. Wasn't happening before the hotfix for enhancement.

TheStigsCousin
04-20-2018, 05:15 PM
Nothing happens when I enhance a weapon. None of the stats change.

crasher
04-20-2018, 05:35 PM
Nothing happens when I enhance a weapon. None of the stats change.
I have several mods, but no weapon slots and nothing to buy slots with.

BeckAltarr
04-20-2018, 05:36 PM
I dont know why so many people are 'complaining' about the server drops, as if this was supposed to be a working game they were playing.

You're not playing a game.
You're testing software the devs wrote, which will end up being a game.
What you're doing is testing the software so they can find out what works and what doesn't work when large numbers of people stress it or someone does does some combination of somethings that blows it up.
Then the devs look for what broke, and why.

Geez, just settle down and either use the software to 'play' along, or don't. Nobody is cheating you by telling you this is a release copy.

smh

Exactly. This is a STRESS TEST!

They want as many people on the servers as possible to see how they react to players doing all the various things. It is supposed to break and crash. It's how they know where to look for issues BEFORE the game goes live.

Beta is not an excuse to just play a game. Beta is for trying to break the game and find the bugs and issues it has and then report what happened, how it happened and can you do it more than once.

Baelfyr
04-20-2018, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I've been getting kicked out by a server not available notice. I'll keep trying. I also have a start up error:
api-ms-win-eventing-clasicprovider-l1-1-0.dll is missing
I have no idea what that means.