PDA

View Full Version : Rotating Camera in Defiance 2050

Usul
04-20-2018, 01:13 PM
Is there any way to rotate the camera, so that I can see the face of my character or look at it from the front, e.g. for screenshots?

How do I send feed back to the devs during this beta?

Usul
04-21-2018, 01:27 AM
I found a 3 year old thread on reddit. They say, that you can't rotate your camera in Defiance. Is that still the case? Did the Devs never fix that? Even not with Defiance 2050?

Wulf 359
04-21-2018, 05:23 PM
Usul, this is basically the same Defiance game as before with some minor tweaks (as in better graphics and mildly adjusted capabilities in game such as calling them class points instead of ego and a different skill tree setup. Otherwise it is the same buggy, still have issues from the original Defiance you know and tolerate.

WhiteStrike
04-21-2018, 05:36 PM
You can't rotate your camera. You can make your character sprint backwards though if you want to take a picture of his face.

rebelyell
04-22-2018, 12:49 AM
Yea i could never figure out why we cant jump out of so called fps and look at our own character makes no sense since games way before this was able and capable.. hard enough to shoot like a left hander does.. from behind the wrong side.. ooops from 2013 never fixed. :D omg help us to survive.! the copy paste thing meh we all new was same just 64 bit. but dang all that cash we poored into old defiance on mods and weps last 5 or 6 months i think devs need to start visualizing real work and not ways to screw up stuff like classes and weapons. fix the old broke stuff first.. thats why trion wanted this to start with so things will be fixed right not more and nothing fixed.. backup and then move forward.. dang man.!