PDA

View Full Version : defiance 2050 closed beta

emohgee
04-20-2018, 06:05 PM
0/10 glyph app wont even open :') after reinstall it plus the game it finally opened to an error code

Nycti
04-21-2018, 07:37 PM
Applied for closed alpha, accepted. No information given on how to continue. weekend is almost over and I have not been able to assist with the alpha.

drackiller
04-21-2018, 08:27 PM
Applied for closed alpha, accepted. No information given on how to continue. weekend is almost over and I have not been able to assist with the alpha.

You need to login Glyph app with the email you apllied to the beta, it will show the 2050 logo.

drackiller
04-21-2018, 08:37 PM
0/10 glyph app wont even open :') after reinstall it plus the game it finally opened to an error code

Iīm not a PC player so i donīt know if iīm going to help with this information.
Years ago, 4 years to be precise, my main PS3 char was tranferred to the PTS (PC), though i rarely play on PC from time to time i went to the PTS to play a bit of Defiance because even though my laptop is "crrrrap" it still plays better than my PS3 ;)
The game launched ok on Glyph till some time ago but a few months ago it stoped working, Defiance just stoped accepting any kind of input, i think it has to do with Windows10 creator something.
I tried many things and i noticed that when i start the Glyph app in administrator mode the Start option shows up.
Donīt know if this helps but it works for me.

Challin
04-22-2018, 10:24 AM
You need to login Glyph app with the email you apllied to the beta, it will show the 2050 logo.

Thank you drac...

PS: Your sig is broke.

drackiller
04-23-2018, 12:40 AM
Thank you drac...

PS: Your sig is broke.

It shows to me,but ty.
I need a new sig :)