PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting the CRITICAL error message?

Merks
04-21-2018, 05:13 AM
Been trying to log into the game for the past 30 minuets but keep getting a connection timed out after the char select screen :/ is anyone else having this issue?

Alterhundlp
04-21-2018, 06:24 AM
yes me,not funny

unkoala
04-21-2018, 07:48 AM
If you create a new character you can enter the game. It seems the problem is with character already created. I can't enter with the character i created yesterday but i can enter in the game creating a new one...

Well... it seems to work only in the USA servers. The Europe servers are down, you can do the tutorial but when you're transporter to the open world you get disconnected.

Merks
04-21-2018, 07:52 AM
If you create a new character you can enter the game. It seems the problem is with character already created. I can't enter with the character i created yesterday but i can enter in the game creating a new one...

Yeah I tried that already but it only lets you in the game to complete the tutorial, once that's finished you'll be kicked back to menu for the same error

unkoala
04-21-2018, 08:00 AM
I eddited the original message. The problem is the european servers. With the USA servers you can enter without problems... but you need to create a new character.

Merks
04-21-2018, 08:06 AM
Ah I see thanks for the info, Well I sure hope they revive the EU server soon, was enjoying what little time I've played so far

"edit" well looks like the server just came back to life lol just logged in and it's working again