PDA

View Full Version : Things we would like to see added to the game

Sal Fireguard
04-22-2018, 05:08 AM
There are always things we want like more land, more missions, more expo's and so on.

There are little things as well that may be done easier that will also bring us fun. Let me start off with a single simple request and let everyone add one single simple thing to the list.

The Modified Volkswagon car that you see in the game at a few of the bases. It can be added as a vehicle that a player can use. Something with several custom paints. Maybe this can be given for a mission completion for killing a boss or for completing a large event.

Pick something simple to request and let's see what we all think would be a cool addition.

rebelyell
04-22-2018, 05:45 AM
first things first. yea i know beta weekend you can use all weapons but when the game starts i would like to add all weapons available as was in previous defiance. also lets add crafting not atachments. real crafting like use a calculator to figure a good weapons nod just a slap on mod because thats dumb boring old stuff like 2006 stuff time to move up to real gaming. tiers was fun as a play toy type craft most never figured but dang if tiers are to complex they playing legos or what? add some complexity to weapons and pull all classes off game so we can use all weapons on all classes also all perks rigs same as before pffs just better craft. remove the ebottun smash to pick up stuff that dont show up till its gone or your gone, auto pick up like before jeeez omfg why lol .. i seriously think they want this to fail..

Daedalus007
04-22-2018, 07:38 AM
Right now, newbies are severely punished for adding mods to weapons because you can't remove them without consuming an incredibly scarce resource (the blue stuff, whatever it is called). This is an incredibly player-hostile action when considering this game is almost exclusively marketed and aimed towards drawing in new players.

Considering how easily and how often new weapons come along in the early levels, it ends up being a major trap as well.

Bran Logan
04-22-2018, 01:11 PM
I just want to play as an Indogene. I've been hoping for that since 2013.

On that note, I think it would be interesting to see racial bonuses and penalties, much like dungeons and dragons. For example, playing a Castithan would give a minor bonus to Votan-type weapon damage or accuracy, but then also a slight decrease in health points. ...Or something like that. Anything other than just being a cosmetic option.

D4v1d
04-22-2018, 01:32 PM
I just need some damn stable servers with no crashes

Jagger Lux
04-22-2018, 01:53 PM
XM25 Rifle type would be awesome, perhaps mix that with a Bombardier somehow or keep it as is in reality.

Daedalus007
04-22-2018, 07:38 PM
Should rename this to 'Things I would like to see added to the game' :P
You don't speak for everyone. Nice ideas but they have bigger priorities (bug fixes and new content) before adding in this stuff.

Sal Fireguard
04-23-2018, 02:22 AM
While you are right about priorities you miss the point. You have a perfect opportunity to speak up and say what you would like to see that may enhance the user experience. Your user experience. Nothing was said that should make any of this a priority to the team. Just help put a bug in someone's ear.

Cephaas
04-23-2018, 06:46 AM
Go back to normal script purchases for vendors... they make PG so hard to get and then make it required for everything. At the very least provide a way for you to use your script to acquire PG. In the current state of the beta you might as well remove script from the game entirely. I completely understand the use of PG for modding and whatnot, but it doesn't really make any logical sense that a rare resource would be required for common vendor purchases.

gfldaven
04-23-2018, 04:03 PM
i would like to eventually see something along the lines of the defiant crimefighter, i will admit it was my favorite weapon in the oringinal game. i also agree they need a tutorial piece on mods in general.

squidgod2000
04-23-2018, 04:26 PM
it doesn't really make any logical sense that a rare resource would be required for common vendor purchases.

It does if PG is in the cash shop.

Pegi
04-24-2018, 10:56 PM
Getting your feet wet should wash off shrill poison, wading in the ocean should do it. ;P

stoodakiss
04-25-2018, 02:35 AM
There are always things we want like more land, more missions, more expo's and so on.

There are little things as well that may be done easier that will also bring us fun. Let me start off with a single simple request and let everyone add one single simple thing to the list.

The Modified Volkswagon car that you see in the game at a few of the bases. It can be added as a vehicle that a player can use. Something with several custom paints. Maybe this can be given for a mission completion for killing a boss or for completing a large event.

Pick something simple to request and let's see what we all think would be a cool addition.

think your confusing beta with Christmas trion with Santa and devs with elves.

MechaTails
04-25-2018, 06:56 PM
Come on peeps, stop being such sourpusses.

Request: Make some of the environment destructible to make driving less of a chore.

The cars handle like milk trucks on flat tires, it's incredibly punishing to have a little 1 foot post completely stop your unwieldly metal behemoth. Some stuff could be made destructible, like fallen logs, bushes, small trees, small boulders, etc. Have them respawn every 2 minutes or whatever.

You can keep things like full grown trees, or the big metal rails on turns, indestructible, of course.

dark
04-26-2018, 09:24 AM
Come on peeps, stop being such sourpusses.

Request: Make some of the environment destructible to make driving less of a chore.

The cars handle like milk trucks on flat tires, it's incredibly punishing to have a little 1 foot post completely stop your unwieldly metal behemoth. Some stuff could be made destructible, like fallen logs, bushes, small trees, small boulders, etc. Have them respawn every 2 minutes or whatever.

You can keep things like full grown trees, or the big metal rails on turns, indestructible, of course.

Yea, Ill go with your comments on the driving and the environment. I really liked how it works in Far Cry 5. running over smaller trees and brush was such a great thing in that game. But this game, man, you hit one tiny little thing and your dead stopped. its so fricking annoying. and the vehicle handling is a joke, the vehicles handle like a you said, and like Mack Trucks. so bad!!

SpaceButler
04-26-2018, 02:54 PM
Fix the god awful sprinting animation. Fix it.

Dave3d
04-26-2018, 04:10 PM
Everything above, AND and FOV option. I know its more for a console game, but man, give us an fov option. 16X9 1 foot away from my face makes me nauseous. And, I am on the more user friendly 2560x1440, instead of the even MORE in-your-face 1920x1080!

Altyrell
04-26-2018, 09:29 PM
I'd love for missions that allow us to get (back) into the downed Stratocarrier.

glaxo151
04-27-2018, 03:57 PM
I would like to see new missions available. I quit playing early last week due to lack of activities. Map was cleared, did a few coops, sieges were timing out with no rewards. LVL 19-20 players should be be able to purchase that same lvl gear @ the vendor, or have that lvl drop. Still getting lvl 8 gear @ lvl 20 with no new missions makes things boring. Might just as well go back to Defiance & chase PY all day. At least there you have a chance @ a jackpot. Not a fan of the weapon modding either. Could we get a sort & sift on the salvage used to upgrade our low lvl weapons? Or can we use PG to raise the OJ weapons to our current lvl?

Waferdust
04-28-2018, 10:01 AM
I just want to play as an Indogene.

I second that!

Everything above, AND and FOV option. I know its more for a console game, but man, give us an fov option. 16X9 1 foot away from my face makes me nauseous. And, I am on the more user friendly 2560x1440, instead of the even MORE in-your-face 1920x1080!

Would love the option to pull the camera back a little. Hellbug fights are a pain in the *** when they jump on you. Most of the time you have no idea where they are.

Lawfer
04-28-2018, 04:24 PM
a territory war system based on the faction you are.

Jagger Lux
04-28-2018, 05:41 PM
1. New vehicle models

2. New Emotes

3. New character creation options

4. Open world expansion

5. More expo, co-op & PvP maps

6. Update in game player screen

7. New weapon types

TrionMobi
04-30-2018, 11:43 AM
Thanks all for your feedback, this is a great list so far. Anything specific you feel like mentioning, let us know too!

WhiteStrike
04-30-2018, 12:05 PM
Separate sliders for Aiming Down Sights and Hip-fire sensitivity

Complete removal of Aim Assist when it's deactivated in PC.

Piszmaty76
04-30-2018, 12:09 PM
Quicker get up after a knockdown (even as a new skill) would be great (sometimes lifesaver...).

TheStigsCousin
04-30-2018, 12:50 PM
I'm hoping the outfit my character wears will be available in 2050. You can see it in my avatar to the left. It's called Formal Model and I believe I got it from a bit crate(it's been so long). I got it when I was very low ego level and have been wearing it ever since. It has become part of who my character is. He just wouldn't be Gortho without it!

tatsumaki
05-01-2018, 08:38 PM
I am simply here as a recent recruit in rebelyell's clan, and I would like to say that the man is a genius. PLEASE if you value your brain cells and *like* to have fun and be smart, do yourself a favor and listen to my boy rebelyell. Seriously.

tatsumaki
05-01-2018, 08:49 PM
I just would like to let others know that I happen to be one of those newbies that are "severely punished for adding mods to weapons". I've suffered through the first 800+ EGO Rating grind forced to put some very decent mods into some meager weapons. Daedalus007 speaks the truth. I agree and would like to see *something* that fixes this. Don't punish us newbies. Just because we're hooked on Defiance and therefore will go to great pains to play even if it's not fair doesn't mean you (Trion) should take advantage of us, knowing we'll put up with whatever luke-warm weapon mod/customization systems there are. Defiance is without a doubt the only shooter/MMO in existence, despite what the hordes of games that claim to be that say. It has a persistent world and is addictive and fun as hell. As a former Marine and real-life combat veteran, suffering from PTSD, my therapist actually suggested since I like video games so much to find some that will expose me to my bad memories and force me to deal with them. While Defiance is *nothing* like real life, it is the closest thing I have found so far, and at first I was somewhat disturbed to be playing a game like this, but it has helped with my anxiety immensely, ironically, and has the potential to be the BEST shooter in history with a little work. Please make 2050 better than Defiance, if you won't make Defiance itself better. And thank you for the cool game, Trion, in the mean time. It's nowhere near perfect, but it could be worse, I suppose. I second Daedalus007 suggestion, and wholeheartedly agree! =) Happy hunting, fellow Arkers!

tatsumaki
05-01-2018, 08:52 PM
PERFECT! Yes, I love the idea of racial bonuses/abilities/etc. like WoW or Rift. As a similar feature, I would love it if the class you chose was a *little* bit more constraining. It's cool customizing and mix-and-matching skills/specs, etc., but I personally would like it if you at least had *some* build/spec limitations based on what class you choose. It makes it more realistic and fun, and adds another great reason to create alts, which would actually possibly help sell Trion more character slots. Great idea, Bran Logan!

Hexthat
05-01-2018, 09:10 PM
A heal nade. Throw'em at Major arkfalls to keep yourself and others around you alive.

crasher
05-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Mine is 2560x1080.
I'd like to see widescreen mode in HD.
It'd give me an excuse to buy a better monitor.
:rolleyes:

I'd also like to see some new bug types.

Ants.
Wasps.
Praying mantis.

The Archers and Warriors need better grafix than the cartoons they are now, I made a post on that one.

I'd like my original Hannibal 800R that came as a bonus from entering codes in the first Defi-13.
I like the color change bug in the code.

I'd like to see a searchable inventory list.
By that - I mean: With a searchbox we can type a name or word into.
For mods by name, or class, or rating, for weapon type, for weapon name.... You know.

I'd like the ability to share a (link to a) view of an inventory item's picture/stat card to someone I'm chatting with. That way we could more easily discuss modding/enhancing advice, as well as trading items.

I'd like to see aiming weapons becoming more tactically important, and I'd like to see spamming AOE weapon damage that blinds and obscures targets become more costly in terms of player effort (ammo like that costs too much on a battlefield in terms of weight and bulk that needs to be hauled around. You can't just be spraying it around with a firehose on everything all the time). You want to spam AOE instead of saving it for big targets like a monarch, or viscera? Fine, but it should be less available, so don't waste it on mundane stuff.

I'd like to see more attention paid to detail, like trucks at THE SAME roadside emergencies that don't float 12 feet in the air for years at a time.

I'd like to see Arkfalls returned to some of the old locations at Verdant Ridge, and up the hill at Overridge Point, and in the cornfields east of Last Chance - put back into the rotation. We could have Arks and Sieges spread back out to more of the old locations so they weren't happening in the same 4 or 5 locations EVERY time like it is now.

Give us variety, give us a rotation. The Powers That Be know that there's a lot of empty on those mapped areas.
If you can't give us more map, give us more stuff ON the map.

I'd like to see more variety south of the bridge, rather than thousands of acres of 'this' sameness over here as opposed to 'that' sameness over there.
Everywhere.

Find out who animated the bunnies all those years ago, and take his crayons away.
Then make fun of him, maybe make him wear a cone on his head while sitting in the corner.
Alone.
Then give the crayons to someone who can draw bunnies.
Seriously, those things are just way too pathetic in their current state.

Put caches into some of the buildings, maybe some car-trunks, or just holes in the ground under a rock somewhere.
Put something worth looting into those caches.
Make them rarely populated, but randomly available.
Make a reason to explore. Give us stuff to find.

It's been, what? 15 years since the end of the pale wars....?
There aren't ANY population centers or places ppl can go besides IDR to see more than 6 'NPC people' at a time?

And why does every single NPC 'person' look like the same inbred moron that appears to be closely related to every other NPC inbred in the game that isn't imported E-Rep? Draw at least 2 other people.
Insert them into the game in random places, in place of one of the 400 copies or Tony-Bob Jimmy-Jack.

Can we get a few more trucks in the game that don't ALL have the same dented fender and twisted headlight?
I mean, what are we talking budget-wise here?
3 maybe 4 hours and a few pizzas?
Email me, I'll buy the pizza.
:o:D

It's a great game, TRION.
My Forum buddy Bonehead always said it was a 'Peach' of a game. He was always right.
To: The Dev Team - thanks, guys.
We know you have your work cut out for you.
Places in the game were obviously patched many times by many different hands that weren't always in the same room or building, and separated by years.
Lots of us are behind you, cheering you on.
We appreciate the opportunity to make the game special, again.
We appreciate you guys doing it for us.

Tesseract
05-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Number one add for me would be a place in settings to select which monitor the game plays on. This exists in other games and it's not good that I had to switch which is my primary monitor to get Defiance to go where I want it to in fullscreen.

Also, super simple addition: PS4 controller icons for PC. We already have XB icons if we choose, just give us the option to choose XB or PS4 for the icons.

Tesseract
05-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Given that we will apparently continue to have guns and mods, I would like to see characteristics like burst and type of damage (fire, bio, siphon, radiation) removed from the weapons. Instead they would be properties of the mods. I think this would make it a lot easier to get exactly the weapon you want rather than hoping it will drop. This is especially true if we can trade mods since a guildmate is likely to have the mod you want.

Some of these things ALREADY exist in mods in Defiance, but they are also characteristics of the weapons. Move all that into mods and add mods with any missing characteristics.

Zer0Playr
05-01-2018, 10:19 PM
I just wanted to customize my vehicle and create Time Trial tracks. Could be cool. I guess a new PvP mode should be welcome (no Battle Royales, please).

Malificarr
05-02-2018, 01:03 AM
1. New vehicle models

2. New Emotes

3. New character creation options

4. Open world expansion

5. More expo, co-op & PvP maps

6. Update in game player screen

7. New weapon types

All of this but before open beta launches. Otherwise people are rightfully going to ask what the purpose of the product is other than simply porting it to PS4 and Xbox One (the third). I suppose it will be mostly PC owners asking the question.

You only get one (re) launch.

WhiteStrike
05-02-2018, 01:05 AM
Given that we will apparently continue to have guns and mods, I would like to see characteristics like burst and type of damage (fire, bio, siphon, radiation) removed from the weapons. Instead they would be properties of the mods. I think this would make it a lot easier to get exactly the weapon you want rather than hoping it will drop. This is especially true if we can trade mods since a guildmate is likely to have the mod you want.

Some of these things ALREADY exist in mods in Defiance, but they are also characteristics of the weapons. Move all that into mods and add mods with any missing characteristics.

Weapons no longer have inate Nanos. If you found a weapon that had a Nano without a Converter mod, then that is a bug.

TheStigsCousin
05-02-2018, 02:03 AM
A heal nade. Throw'em at Major arkfalls to keep yourself and others around you alive.

Nice! Then we can get rid of the BMG's :D

WhiteStrike
05-02-2018, 02:52 AM

That would be a little overpowered considering there's usually about 50+ people at an Arkfall. People would just spam those and be basically unkillable save for one-shots.

crasher
05-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Nice! Then we can get rid of the BMG's :D
Don't you be messing with my 0% DMG Charge Tele-spanner.
I love that thing for stealthing badguys at Arks.
:D

I don't care if it heals, I always outfit them to do max damage, the healing glow annoys the snot out of me, too.
I always felt that the obnoxious blue healing glow was a passive/aggressive means for people to grief at events and claim 'Working as intended'.:p
:rolleyes:

Hexthat
05-02-2018, 08:27 AM
That would be a little overpowered considering there's usually about 50+ people at an Arkfall. People would just spam those and be basically unkillable save for one-shots.

Overpowered? Idk if you got to level 25 in beta or not but Concussion blast defines Overpowered. 8 people with concussion blast can 100% prevent Revolting Hellbugs from doing any kind of attack. 2 people per head that spits the green shots out, then only 2 people on the Hellion that flys out. The boss can only sit there and take dmg. In the co op 2 people could prevent the blue crackhead Bioman from doing anything.

Sal Fireguard
05-02-2018, 08:56 AM
Keep them coming gang. Also Mobi put a but in their ear about making that baja bug a playable car. Would be good for mountain climbing and over obstetrical's like broken pavement. A real off road vehicle is what we need. Maybe some other makes as well now that Dodge is not helping to foot the bill. Choices are everything. Maybe make a new vehicle a reward for certain extra missions instead of a gun or title. Just a thought.

Hexthat
05-02-2018, 10:11 AM
The Swift Phase Machine

A vendor like machine that takes caeruleum cores to create a new phase. Any event is quick and easy to find, for a price.

Altyrell
05-02-2018, 06:52 PM
a territory war system based on the faction you are.

What do you mean by "Faction"?

Altyrell
05-02-2018, 06:57 PM
PERFECT! Yes, I love the idea of racial bonuses/abilities/etc. like WoW or Rift. As a similar feature, I would love it if the class you chose was a *little* bit more constraining. It's cool customizing and mix-and-matching skills/specs, etc., but I personally would like it if you at least had *some* build/spec limitations based on what class you choose. It makes it more realistic and fun, and adds another great reason to create alts, which would actually possibly help sell Trion more character slots. Great idea, Bran Logan!

I'm not sure how I'd feel about Species Bonuses/Abilities being added... If the Species Abilities were all the same, just different Animation based on Species, then sure add them. But I would imagine that the moment that they make it so certain Species are "better suited" at a particular Class or use of Weapons, then that would really affect how people Play and what Species we end up seeing. Cause currently, the Player's Species is purely Cosmetic and has no baring on Gameplay or (sadly) the Story, so Players are able to choose to be whatever Species they want.

(Running bug(?) of the Cast Females not withstanding.)

Altyrell
05-02-2018, 06:58 PM

That would be extremely helpful, and not just for Major Arkfalls, but for any kind of Arkfall, group play, etc. Though, that said, hopefully if said Nade were to get added, hopefully it doesn't cause the side affect of Friendly Fire because it would suck if it caused FF to happen.

Altyrell
05-02-2018, 07:02 PM

I would imagine that they might be moving the Added Damage Types [Fire/Bio/Rad/etc] to Ammo Type, as that was something new that had been added to 2050. That said, they shouldn't remove Burst Fire from the game as there are Real Life Firearms that actually do have Burst Fire. Having said that, I wouldn't mind it if they were to, if they are able to, make it so Players could switch from Single Shot to Burst/Semi Auto to Full Auto (minus Sniper Rifles, as they already are separated between Bolt Action (Single Shot) & Semi-Auto Rifles.)

Altyrell
05-02-2018, 07:05 PM
I just wanted to customize my vehicle and create Time Trial tracks. Could be cool. I guess a new PvP mode should be welcome (no Battle Royales, please).

Customize how?

I don't know about Player Created Time Trial Tracks though.

Tesseract
05-03-2018, 08:59 AM
I would imagine that they might be moving the Added Damage Types [Fire/Bio/Rad/etc] to Ammo Type, as that was something new that had been added to 2050. That said, they shouldn't remove Burst Fire from the game as there are Real Life Firearms that actually do have Burst Fire. Having said that, I wouldn't mind it if they were to, if they are able to, make it so Players could switch from Single Shot to Burst/Semi Auto to Full Auto (minus Sniper Rifles, as they already are separated between Bolt Action (Single Shot) & Semi-Auto Rifles.)

I didn't say remove burst from the game, just from the guns. Move it to mods. So maybe you have a hi-cap burst magazine. As it is a lot of gun drops are unusable because they don't match your preference for burst/non-burst. For me it depends on the gun: Vot Disruptor, burst; Submachine gun, full auto.

And yeah, a select fire would be awesome but also not trivial to implement. They would have to map a key for it, figure out where to work it into the XB and PS controller scheme, etc. Not holding my breath waiting for it.

Jagger Lux
05-11-2018, 02:07 AM
I'm bored so here's a crazy one. I'd like to be able to place a bounty or contract on another player in 2050 that any other player could claim at any given time in game. You running co-op? Guess what? There's a contract on you that can be claimed whilst you run said co-op. Same thing for all other places/parts of game. Can you imagine, you're at a vendor replenishing your stims and all of a sudden get dropped. That'd be funny. But really probably be applied to PvP, where a randomly selected player participating in a match is targeted, and the first player to eliminate said target gets a lil' something extra. Or a clan as a whole could place a bounty on another player.

Battle5Star
05-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Please add more options for character creation, for rp gamers this is very basic compare to other online games, plp look the same. :)

Dave3d
05-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Some great things in here.
I would like to add, for pc to pc, or xbox to xbox, we are able to get our outfits that we paid real money for (I dont care about the ones we get just going through the game).
Also, like the Sword colors we paid real money for.
And, cars and trucks we paid real money for (I get that Dodge wont be doable probably, but if so, I would like my dodge was it white color I paid real money for? No, I think it wass silver I had to pay for. Anyway, that 1 color we had to pay for, if dodge isnt back in the game, could we get just that color, or a color of our choice, to put on WHATEVER vehicle we want?).
And, the trucks we paid real money for, like the 2 door trucks and the 4 person truck we paid real money for.
The amount of character slots we paid real money for.
The amount of inventory we paid real money for.

Anything that we got, and can get through the game itself is ok not having (although getting that orange blade was killer just getting through the game, it took me SO long to get that, doing all what was it, 6 maps, times 5, = 31 maps JUST to win the orange blade, was panful, very painful, because it took really about 100x to actually make it through them all, BUT it could be done therough the game, so its ok that we dont get it now. But, the COLORS of the blades we paid real money for, that we should get back still). I know I wont get my boxes, or my weapons, or my stims, bits, or anything like that back, and thats ok also.

But, those things we specifically HAD to pay real money for would be nice to have back. (heck, I know I personally paid more than 500-600 US dollars on stuff (if not more), as well as the game, and the monthly fee's until it went free to play. Its safe to say maybe over 1k? 1.5k? Thats a LOT of money to lose for the same game).
Heck, I bought a lot of vehicles only available by bits, vehicle colors (that werent available except by Bits), blade colors (yellow and blue, maybe orange? only available by bits), outfits only available by bits (at LEAST let us have our favorite 2 or 3, if not all of them), Character slots only available by bits, Inventory slots only available by bits, and I cant even remember what else I actually paid real money for besides those. I know I spent a LOT of money on the game though.
And, it would be nice to be able to get some of that back. Heck, it might even make new players buy stuff, seeing as how great they look on our characters, or how cool something is that they can SEE, and not just a tagline.
And, you will probably end up getting us old timers back also, and paying for more content (IF you make new content, like outfits, and vehicles, and special weapons like the blade. So cool those blades were. And werent there Katanas also?).

Anyway, sonmething I didnt see in the list above:
A BETTER way to compare weapons. It is still terrible trying to compare a pistol to a pistol, or and smg to an smg.
there HAS to be a better way to get it done, an easier way.
It is very frustrating, even after all these years, trying to compare like to .like, even grenades and armor.

thanks for hearing us out.
Besides that, more content has always been welcome. More maps, more missions, more content, and more things in the places that are bare (although there arent that many bare spots anymore, is there, lol).

Tesseract
05-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I've always found FTP the most expensive way to game.

Jagger Lux
05-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Please add more options for character creation, for rp gamers this is very basic compare to other online games, plp look the same. :)

I think we all can agree on this also as it's been mentioned by others as well including myself. I think a mullethawk is very necessary for 2050 as I've said before.

Tesseract
05-16-2018, 08:00 AM
I think we all can agree on this also as it's been mentioned by others as well including myself.

I think the devs mentioned this in a twitch the other day as one of the things they have not yet added but will. Because it's a small team they are having to implement items a bit at a time and right now they are concentrating on getting the mechanics, networking, and other base functionality working the way they want. That's a big lift. So for those wondering why there is not more new content, CC options, etc. in 2050 yet, that's why.

It's cool that they have managed to keep Defiance running all this time but I suspect they have done it by operating on a very small revenue stream which means a very small team since salaries would be their largest expense.

kettlecooked
05-17-2018, 12:24 AM
Dunno if it will be in the game or not, but I would like my favorite outfit Lucifer's Knave and helmet The Smile be available/added.

I haven't really been keeping up with Defiance 2050 news, so I have no idea if our old outfits will transfer over.