PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for leveling up faster? (EGO)

WaGzy
04-10-2013, 11:03 AM
At 620, really wanna hit the 1000 mark although it just feels so slow to level up...

I have some pursuits on the go, and when they bloody bring back Dam Defense hotshot I get get like 50 ego levels from Marin exploration...

So to the higher levels, what sorta tips you got? How about PVP, I love it, but is it good for EGO boosting?

Sanguinesun
04-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Grab a few friends or just one and head to a 4k completion mission that you can reset by going out of its phase zone that is able to be completed fast. One alot of people use recently is the 99 mine to the west along the road of muir processing plant. Done right and with cloakers on the team it can be completed in an extremely short time(4 clickies is all it requires).

WaGzy
04-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Grab a few friends or just one and head to a 4k completion mission that you can reset by going out of its phase zone that is able to be completed fast. One alot of people use recently is the 99 mine to the west along the road of muir processing plant. Done right and with cloakers on the team it can be completed in an extremely short time(4 clickies is all it requires).

Oh awesome didn't know that! Will definitely try this.