PDA

View Full Version : Just fed up

NomadBlack
04-24-2018, 10:41 AM
You know I spent a lot of money on the first Defiance and I will be damned if I am going to play the new one from what I have heard you cannot take you character with you to the new game if you cannot get the first one working or let people take their characters with them shut them both down and that is coming from a person that really likes this game and logged quite a few hours into it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Elastik Spastik
04-24-2018, 10:46 AM
You know I spent a lot of money on the first Defiance and I will be damned if I am going to play the new one from what I have heard you cannot take you character with you to the new game if you cannot get the first one working or let people take their characters with them shut them both down and that is coming from a person that really likes this game and logged quite a few hours into it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

At first I was like that (still am mostly), but as much as it hurts, will just have to accept change.

Ronin9572
04-24-2018, 01:06 PM

I quit playing at the beginning of Armistice 2017. When I came back to earn Valor for D50 I saw the game was even worse than when I left. I enjoyed the game alot and played for 2 1/2 years. But the BS and constant issues with connection and crashes/hard freezes on PS3 got too much to bear. Kind of excited/skeptical of D50 but if it plays well enough on the PS4 I'll try and enjoy it. It does stink for all the ppl who are still enjoying(or trying to) D13, and how Trion is/has been treating the game. I'd hope they could go back after D50 is out and keep it going for ppl to enjoy. But alas I dealt with Trion enough to know how they are and handle things.