PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Defiance

Kuraokami
04-26-2018, 10:49 AM
I gave away 170 items away (stuff you wouldn't believe) to friends and clanmates, deleted my character, and uninstalled the game. Like the note I left in clan, there's a saying "fun always comes first" but trion just don't get it. I'm not looking back. Thank you for the great times friends and clanmates family Eternal Souls

Kedarthebest
04-26-2018, 11:02 AM
I gave away 170 items away (stuff you wouldn't believe) to friends and clanmates, deleted my character, and uninstalled the game. Like the note I left in clan, there's a saying "fun always comes first" but trion just don't get it. I'm not looking back. Thank you for the great times friends and clanmates family Eternal Souls

Nooo who im gone sell my items to? Or who gone listen to me ramble about nothing? :/

RajeeMama007
04-26-2018, 11:09 AM
Nooo who im gone sell my items to? Or who gone listen to me ramble about nothing? :/

Hey, snap out of it, ok!
Things like this are bound to happen sooner or later!
That's life! :(
But you'll be ok...you'll see! :D
Give it some time, yea! ;)

Johnny Stranger
04-26-2018, 11:12 AM
Take care icy !!! You were always around when I needed a q for a coop !

STIMPACK
04-26-2018, 11:59 AM
Thank you for being such a awesome clanmate Icy , you became a friend , hope to see you on ps4

defiancegame
04-27-2018, 10:54 AM
"fun always comes first" but trion just don't get it.

+1...Can this get pinned on top somewhere!

TwistedEvil
04-27-2018, 10:24 PM
Gotta love when ppl have to announce they're not playing a game anymore.....on fourms :D

Bye.

As long as I do not roll the finished game for an hr, then the 'crit crit crit crit disconnect' (not playable) starts, I'm pre order, season pass'n etc this game. So will many more.

RonaiSanzer
04-28-2018, 02:04 AM
r/overdramatic

RajeeMama007
04-28-2018, 07:29 AM
Well…you know...despite what I had stated earlier in this thread, it hurts me to see Trion more or less forcing our vets slowly but surely into early 'retirement' with the introduction of Defiance 2050 & what it brings along with it. Our vets most surely deserve better than this treatment as they have earned their 'stars & stripes' over many years while playing Defiance 2013 under, let's just say, unacceptable conditions. Besides, how does Trion expect newcomers to the world of Defiance to "continue the fight"! Defiance 2013 centered around engagement between players; the more experienced one passing on his/her knowledge & wisdom to the other in the hope that the future would be in good hands; like 'passing on the torch' to the next generation of players. It feels like we are being 'robbed' of our heroes or something! Its just so wrong! This is definitely not done!

PS: I don't know...maybe I figure...Trion are not big Star Wars fans I guess, eh!

TwistedEvil
04-28-2018, 08:38 AM
Well…you know...despite what I had stated earlier in this thread, it hurts me to see Trion more or less forcing our vets slowly but surely into early 'retirement' with the introduction of Defiance 2050 & what it brings along with it. Our vets most surely deserve better than this treatment as they have earned their 'stars & stripes' over many years while playing Defiance 2013 under, let's just say, unacceptable conditions. Besides, how does Trion expect newcomers to the world of Defiance to "continue the fight"! Defiance 2013 centered around engagement between players; the more experienced one passing on his/her knowledge & wisdom to the other in the hope that the future would be in good hands; like 'passing on the torch' to the next generation of players. It feels like we are being 'robbed' of our heroes or something! Its just so wrong! This is definitely not done!

PS: I don't know...maybe I figure...Trion are not big Star Wars fans I guess, eh!

Sorry man, you have nothing to go by except people typing on a fourm. I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash etc.......but sand is not in my vajaja. If it becomes unplayable with the crit crit crit HELL the ps3 one was/is.....I'll just throw in another game, and roll. Easy. No 'suicide pitiful self eulogy' lmao!

Don't bury this game and have some kinda 'heavy saddened heart' over what a few ppl are claiming they're going to do.

I'd not worry so much about these 'goodbye cruel world attention grabber' peeps (which are a dime a dozen), and enjoy the game. :cool::cool:

Formy Virtueme
04-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Old strong players are considered toxic, see all the improvements they have done to not have overpowered players in zones.

NobleLionz
04-28-2018, 12:35 PM

Fair winds icy!

Lmao kedar finally admit it.

Valani
04-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Fare thee well, Icy! It is sad they don't get the picture 'til the flasher is on.

Piszmaty76
04-29-2018, 01:28 PM
r/overdramatic

Yes, it is... :-)