PDA

View Full Version : 2050 beta impressions

fm0987
04-27-2018, 12:03 PM
Stripped of all progress, forced to re run the same old boring story missions, rehashed weapon and class system. Idk, I don't get it, the way they're implementing all this, making you start all over from square one without actually adding anything new.. Atleast other mmos that made the gap let you keep progress (ex. DCUO) while adding new content after the fact. But here we just get complete loss of everything and for what. Don't tell me the other "new classes" are gonna be paid to unlock in the full version?

hey u
04-27-2018, 12:31 PM
I'm playing it on PS4 and plays like the PS3 just not as bad so far. Really bad lag fest with multiple people around me fighting enemies. This feels like Defiance on PS3 just not as broke as the PS3 version was, I hope I'm wrong!

Quebra Regra
04-27-2018, 01:28 PM
Stripped of all progress, forced to re run the same old boring story missions, rehashed weapon and class system. Idk, I don't get it, the way they're implementing all this, making you start all over from square one without actually adding anything new.. Atleast other mmos that made the gap let you keep progress (ex. DCUO) while adding new content after the fact. But here we just get complete loss of everything and for what. Don't tell me the other "new classes" are gonna be paid to unlock in the full version?

I was afraid it was just going to be a "cash grab"... #confirmed

pdg
04-27-2018, 03:26 PM
I just got out of the beta. Yep, same game. Why do they think we would be interested in playing the same game all over again? Are they hoping a new generation of gamers would be suddenly interested in this old title? Adding a class system and changed upgrades system is hardly a compelling reason to play this game again. I don't understand it at all.

ttoomm
04-27-2018, 04:34 PM
Enjoying playing,i dont dc like the ps3 only when i add mod slots on gun or when i upgrade not all the time tho its like its random

Antony Harrist
04-27-2018, 04:52 PM
not impressed, I tried to give it a good go, but I have just have been bored as hell the whole time ive been playing it, game has just dc'd and I cba to load it up again

really cant see the point in this,

fm0987
04-27-2018, 05:48 PM
It's been monetized. They've gutted EGO and load outs so they can charge us for "Classes" which are just limited premade loadouts. They've also added gulanite, which i think might be similar to Star Trek Online's Dilithium. Driving IS worse, aiming is worse, gun damage seems to be really weak... The UI is different when it comes to the guns but it's not better. Now i see why they didn't really go indepth with it in the livestreams.

The sad thing is, the visual update just makes the outdated and old visuals all the more obvious. I loaded in with a plant between me and the camera, and it was like looking at minecraft, with the clear squared look (due to the proximity).

Aside from that, it's copy and paste and lies. People are even reporting that all the bugs and broken missions are still in it, in addition to all the beta ones.
Grabbed from another thread. Will we at least be able to unlock the "classes" without the founders pack bs? With valor or whatever?

fm0987
04-27-2018, 05:53 PM
Enjoying playing,i dont dc like the ps3 only when i add mod slots on gun or when i upgrade not all the time tho its like its random
I guess that about the only good thing to come out of it so far, for me anyway, not crashing every 15 min and unable to relog unless exit out.