PDA

View Full Version : Weapons --> Salvage in beta?

Tesseract
04-29-2018, 08:27 AM
Maybe I missed it but I tried everything I could think of and could not breakdown weapons into salvage in D50. Did I miss it, is that no longer a feature of the game, or maybe just a function not yet implemented?

:confused:

YahootsMagoondi
04-29-2018, 08:50 AM
from the inventory screen, right click or right trigger on weapon to receive enhance/dismantle option. weapon cannot be equipped to dismantle.

Elastik Spastik
04-29-2018, 08:51 AM
Maybe I missed it but I tried everything I could think of and could not breakdown weapons into salvage in D50. Did I miss it, is that no longer a feature of the game, or maybe just a function not yet implemented?

:confused:

Probably just not implemented yet, as you cant retrieve mods either. There's a few things that dont seem to be implemented yet that should be there (I think).

Elastik Spastik
04-29-2018, 08:52 AM
from the inventory screen, right click or right trigger on weapon to receive enhance/dismantle option. weapon cannot be equipped to dismantle.

All this time and I didnt even know that :/ just been selling them. Why didnt i think to right click it, duh!

ttoomm
04-29-2018, 08:56 AM
The right trigger just changes the screen from inventory to loadout screen,all back triggers dont give me the option to dismantle.

ttoomm
04-29-2018, 09:07 AM
The right trigger just changes the screen from inventory to loadout screen,all back triggers dont give me the option to dismantle.
My bad it works lol sure wasn't like this yesterday. Thanks,also i find it annoying that i need to spend nearly 14 currency to add mod slots to a gun thats less power now due to my power increase,the gun is useless now and only get 1 ark salvage.Hope thay will change it so when we dismantle the gun we get around 25 to 50 % of our currency back.

Wealthyryan1994
04-29-2018, 11:18 AM
Probably just not implemented yet, as you cant retrieve mods either. There's a few things that dont seem to be implemented yet that should be there (I think).

I have had no issues pulling mods off of old weapons and putting them on new ones

Elastik Spastik
04-29-2018, 11:26 AM
I have had no issues pulling mods off of old weapons and putting them on new ones

How are you doing it? I cannot find a way.

I see it has remove mod, but it doesnt do anything when i press it.

crasher
04-30-2018, 12:14 PM
How are you doing it? I cannot find a way.

I see it has remove mod, but it doesnt do anything when i press it.

It cost you to remove mods, but you could take specific modes back off if you wanted to replace them.
You might not have had enough PG/cores/whatever to cover the cost?

I took ammo and scope mods off and put them back on several times on specific weapons to run the damage numbers with/without the mods to see differences.

Elastik Spastik
05-01-2018, 07:23 AM
It cost you to do remove mods, but you could take specific modes back off if you wanted to replace them.
You might not have had enough PG/cores/whatever to cover the cost?

I took ammo and scope modes off and put them back on several times on specific weapons to run the damage numbers with/without the mods to see differences.

Thanks. I did figure it out eventually, I was pressing the mod slot that I thought I had a mod on. Turned out I actually didn't have a mod attached. But me being dopey thought I did and wasn't working so didn't really do much with it after that :/