PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed weapon by accident

DragonSin1313
04-30-2018, 02:45 PM
Omfg am I screwed? Thought I was destryoung the mod, not the bloody weapon! Is there anything I can do? :(

Decoy303
04-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Submit a ticket through glyph staying when and what happened and ask for a character reset top the date of when you destroyed said item. Only downfall to this is you will lose any thing obtained after your weapon was destroyed.

DragonSin1313
04-30-2018, 03:13 PM
Thank you, I have done so. I don't care about what I've gained since then, so that's just fine by me. I still can't believe I did it. Again, thank you very much.

MrHulot
04-30-2018, 03:52 PM
Submit a ticket through glyph staying when and what happened and ask for a character reset top the date of when you destroyed said item. Only downfall to this is you will lose any thing obtained after your weapon was destroyed.

Can Trion also do this in real life?

DragonSin1313
04-30-2018, 04:06 PM
Can Trion also do this in real life?

Oh, if they could, I'd like to go back to about 2007 please and thanks lol

Kylarran
04-30-2018, 09:21 PM
Don't be put off by any initial CS that says "oh we are sorry we can't do that at this time". That's poppycock. I've unfortunately had a few friends wipe out half of their total inventory of unstarred items from accidentally hitting 'scrap all', thinking they were giving approval to something else.

Keep escalating the ticket to a higher CS rep until you get what you destroyed taken care of then be appreciative of them for the help. Be Very Specific about the full details of what you missed, including mods and mastery. (I've heard of some CS reps that try to do half the effort to meet their quota by not doing the rollback and giving you partial items, this is a Rare occurrance, however.) Also, Don't insult them and the process by lying to them by saying you had full t5 mods and perfect mastery when it wasn't... for instance. At higher CS levels they Can check a detailed list of what you had, and you will screw your own pooch if you push your luck too far.

Good luck getting your item back. Be sure you thank the good CS rep who does help you, I'm sure you will, just don't forget it.

DragonSin1313
05-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Don't be put off by any initial CS that says "oh we are sorry we can't do that at this time". That's poppycock. I've unfortunately had a few friends wipe out half of their total inventory of unstarred items from accidentally hitting 'scrap all', thinking they were giving approval to something else.

Keep escalating the ticket to a higher CS rep until you get what you destroyed taken care of then be appreciative of them for the help. Be Very Specific about the full details of what you missed, including mods and mastery. (I've heard of some CS reps that try to do half the effort to meet their quota by not doing the rollback and giving you partial items, this is a Rare occurrance, however.) Also, Don't insult them and the process by lying to them by saying you had full t5 mods and perfect mastery when it wasn't... for instance. At higher CS levels they Can check a detailed list of what you had, and you will screw your own pooch if you push your luck too far.

Good luck getting your item back. Be sure you thank the good CS rep who does help you, I'm sure you will, just don't forget it.

Just got it back, minus the mods I was trying to remove anyway. No fuss, no muss, and I thanked them profusely. I'm one of the people who preordered this game and this is the first time I've done something so stupid.

Decoy303
05-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Actually the mods won't be on your weapons but they should be in your inventory.