PDA

View Full Version : 2050 what?

Kam
05-02-2018, 01:59 PM
I played Defiance on PC years back, so was excited for this. I played it last weekend, and literally I am shocked. It is the same game!! What, if anything, has changed?! Almost nothing!

Awful.

KNN
05-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Because it is port for PS4 so that's why.

drackiller
05-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Because it is port for PS4 so that's why.

And Xbox1 donīt forget that.

May not look much better on PC, but on consoles? New game absolutely.

The Ghost Within
05-02-2018, 03:44 PM
I played Defiance on PC years back, so was excited for this. I played it last weekend, and literally I am shocked. It is the same game!! What, if anything, has changed?! Almost nothing!

Awful.

It is further than the same game. Completely different combat/weapon system altogether.

TheStigsCousin
05-02-2018, 11:45 PM
I'll expand on an analogy someone else used...

Yes it's the same car, but it now has a new engine, transmission, paint job, and tires. By the way, that engine has a LOT more horsepower.

drackiller
05-03-2018, 03:38 AM
I'll expand on an analogy someone else used...

Yes it's the same car, but it now has a new engine, transmission, paint job, and tires. By the way, that engine has a LOT more horsepower.

Itīs a nice analogy, sad is that people are not willing to see that.

Elastik Spastik
05-03-2018, 03:42 AM
Itīs a nice analogy, sad is that people are not willing to see that.

Its the analogy I used in another thread, but I had just said it is the same car, but few of the engine parts have been replaced (what PC version feels like, not console).

drackiller
05-03-2018, 03:48 AM
Its the analogy I used in another thread, but I had just said it is the same car, but few of the engine parts have been replaced (what PC version feels like, not console).

Yup , weīve been having this talk, if i were a PC player i would probably feel the same as many others do.