PDA

View Full Version : Seriously voip

Revolution 1776
04-10-2013, 01:08 PM
THIS SHOULD BE ON THE TOP OF YOUR PRIORITY LIST.

It's not even funny but yet these 10 year olds think it's cute to get on their mic and deep throat it throughout the entire game. I had to turn my volume all the way down just to even start to concentrate on what's going on.

greatdividers
04-10-2013, 01:10 PM
THIS SHOULD BE ON THE TOP OF YOUR PRIORITY LIST.

It's not even funny but yet these 10 year olds think it's cute to get on their mic and deep throat it throughout the entire game. I had to turn my volume all the way down just to even start to concentrate on what's going on.

you could just disable it? crazy concept i know

edit:
also i would recommend reading the community blog posts by the lead developer....

Revolution 1776
04-10-2013, 01:12 PM

edit:
also i would recommend reading the community blog posts by the lead developer....

I wasn't aware that you could?

This is all he said: Chat & VOIP – Yes, this isn’t going off the list. We know. We hear it. We see it.

Escalith
04-10-2013, 01:13 PM

This, with the addendum that you need to re-disable it each time you start the game, as the setting isn't saved. :)

Zeroexit
04-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Yes and having to re-disable your audio settings every time u turn the game on is ****ing ******ed.

And when they go to patch it, the server will go down 5 times and there will be more things missing then fixed.