PDA

View Full Version : is there any benifit to keeping a fully lvled up gun?

Blueandwhite87
04-10-2013, 01:10 PM
i just leveled my awesome purple assualt rifile should i do anything with it or just salvage it? plus does leveling it up do anything to the gun?

Warlander
04-10-2013, 01:11 PM
If you like it and it has everything you want sure, keep it for those moments when you want a good reliable gun.

Leslannatrix
04-10-2013, 01:12 PM
well, until the LVLL20 bug is fixed, start using it at lvl 19 to prevent you from leveling AR any further :-P

Shima
04-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Levelled guns gain an extra stat, but otherwise no if you want to keep levelling the weapon skill you don't want to keep using a capped gun.

wlfvenom
04-10-2013, 01:16 PM
If you like it and it has everything you want sure, keep it for those moments when you want a good reliable gun.

^This^ I have a couple of guns I like that are fully leveled which I like to fall back on if there is a LOT of enemies that need killing. But I do try out other guns as well.

Smitch
04-10-2013, 01:19 PM
i just leveled my awesome purple assualt rifile should i do anything with it or just salvage it? plus does leveling it up do anything to the gun?

Yes! If you like the weapon and max it out you get a bonus benifit for *that* weapon on top of the usual skills. But you no longer level up the weapon skill in general. So worth keeping if you like it and want to use it later. (I have some like that).