PDA

View Full Version : Py Numbra 16/5/18

BIG_G
05-16-2018, 01:01 PM
This week we have -

Funeral Oath

Arborreal Massacre

Both Spinal Tap JP weapons.

On this subject, we coming up syn change over soon ?

DEATHBRINGER210
05-16-2018, 03:33 PM
those are not suppose to be in py numbra

DarkLordBB
05-16-2018, 04:20 PM
spinal tap! It was on ex inanis the first season

Tauriiel
05-16-2018, 04:21 PM
those are not suppose to be in py numbra

I was thinking that, too. Wonder if they'll let it slide. :rolleyes:

drikpic
05-16-2018, 06:17 PM
omg time to farm some more GP and wait corpse shredder :D

Lamar Kendrick
05-16-2018, 07:24 PM
this was discussed before py numbra went live after all the backlash the devs received. no bit store jackpots will show up on py. i got both of them and took me a while to get em especially funeral oath then you'll do this like how you've done to my ga ab months ago?. don't ruin the market once again for the collectors

change this please

don't tell me next time apo and sol will be on py for like what? 40pg? mobile, quantum, mayhem and savage for 50pg?

Chump Norris
05-16-2018, 08:22 PM
They gave us a way to get free bit store rigs so it's about time we have a way to get bit store weapons.

Hate
05-16-2018, 08:39 PM
They gave us a way to get free bit store rigs so it's about time we have a way to get bit store weapons.
They gave us a chance to get bit store rigs ,this is a sure thing to get bit store jp guns ,do u see the difference ,did trion lie to us or they just dont care what we think , they said they wouldnt do this exact thing.

Lamar Kendrick
05-16-2018, 08:40 PM
a quote from johnny dbag and destro...

Yes please. This update looks like new life being breathes into the game. That being said.....

Please leave the bit store jps out of the mix on the new update. Those should remain bit store only, and it's very disheartening to see gear we have spent thousands of real dollars trying to get available for free from your new mystery vendor. Not really fair thay some kook can cheat iols all day to earn gualanite and get a misanthrope when we had to get ours playing the bit box lotto with real money or saving loyalty from crates bought with real money.

We will be adding a few feature updates to PTS soon. They include:

Jackpots that have only ever been available via the Defiance Store, will no longer be sold by Py'Numbra
The Battle Rifle has been replaced by the FRC Carbine within the weapon list for Ex Inanis
Siege Purified Gulanite values have been increased to be more in line with Event Arkfalls
Mod boxes from the Defiance store or the Ex Inanis Runners will now also include karma. It will be possible
for patrons to win a perfected weapon when opening these boxes
Fixed a broken emergency
Fixed a 7th legion patron contract that was not rewarding Purified Gulanite
PvP rewards have been altered, and are now based on Medal rewards. Medals will now give reputation and arkforge
Echelon contracts no longer reward Arkforge, and reward Purified Gulanite instead
Map specific Echelon weekly contracts have been removed

i need a response from you destro... this is just unfair

Chump Norris
05-16-2018, 10:27 PM
They gave us a chance to get bit store rigs ,this is a sure thing to get bit store jp guns ,do u see the difference ,did trion lie to us or they just dont care what we think , they said they wouldnt do this exact thing.

Oh I see the difference and would have preferred a gamble box (even though finding Py is still rng based,) but I am happy there is a way to get bit guns since they decided bit rigs shouldn't be kept special.

I guess more people should have made a fuss about the bit rigs being added when the few of us that cared were complaining.

punisher2431
05-16-2018, 10:37 PM
Any links to these guns info?

Hate
05-16-2018, 11:46 PM
It hardly matters anymore ,the game is over ,once 2050 hits the migration will happens and the lack of players on d13 will justify its demise .

defiancegame
05-17-2018, 03:34 AM
Reminds you of anything? Rigs maybe? This current system gives things away :(

SanCarioca
05-17-2018, 06:23 AM
Any links to these guns info?

Search for their name on www.defiancedata.com

DEATHBRINGER210
05-17-2018, 09:54 AM

we all need to hear a response to this. i have sent a few pm's to the devs. and no word.

Antony Harrist
05-17-2018, 11:10 AM
does it even matter? i'd like these, but i cba to farm the pg, and then search for pynumbra, it just feels like pointless effort

Nico
05-17-2018, 07:16 PM
SPINAL TAP!
https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=494/funeral-oath
https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=489/arboreal-massacre

SanCarioca
05-17-2018, 08:25 PM
Would a Funeral Oath win over a Planck or even a Mass Blaster in a PvP duel? (Assuming both are fully modded with the best mods in each synergy)

DEATHBRINGER210
05-17-2018, 08:51 PM
Would a Funeral Oath win over a Planck or even a Mass Blaster in a PvP duel? (Assuming both are fully modded with the best mods in each synergy)

that would be a no

Lamar Kendrick
05-18-2018, 03:05 AM
we all need to hear a response to this. i have sent a few pm's to the devs. and no word.

yep. they too busy with 2050 but we need an answer for sure

ohhhhh destrooooo

Mr B
05-18-2018, 05:40 AM
Yeah, would be nice to have a dev answer this indeed.
I don't really care if those weapons are available to everyone now, but still, i feel like we're constantly being lied to.
Or they just don't care at all anymore.

SanCarioca
05-18-2018, 01:41 PM
that would be a no

Ty, DB. Saved me a purchase! :)

CalamityDusk
05-22-2018, 07:43 AM
Hello, devs? Cmon wtf

Answer us already. Complete and utter BS

longjohnsilver
05-23-2018, 12:01 AM
damn, they're in direct contradiction with a stated policy?
incredible. the game's really gone to the pots.

KevinVonBach
05-23-2018, 06:15 AM
damn, they're in direct contradiction with a stated policy?

Probably the reason for the proverbial "radio silence".

Celldweller
05-23-2018, 07:57 AM
Like in most games there is a timed exclusivity to most store bought game items and that is what is and should happen here. The game is nearing the end of it's life cycle so complaining at this point makes little sense other than pure selfish intent.

CalamityDusk
05-23-2018, 08:04 AM
Like in most games there is a timed exclusivity to most store bought game items and that is what is and should happen here. The game is nearing the end of it's life cycle so complaining at this point makes little sense other than pure selfish intent.

Selfish intent? Are you actually serious? The question was asked when py numbra was first introduced if it would include bit store weapons and the answer was no. This is an error and we are not simply complaining. We want a response, they obviously f'ed up somewhere. If these bit store jackpots are available in py and nothing is going to change the next question would be, will they include the other bit store bundle weapons, jackpot weapons? ETC.

Selfish my flipping butt.

Lamar Kendrick
05-23-2018, 10:41 AM
it's rotation day now and yet no response from any devs. shame

Johnny Stranger
05-23-2018, 12:29 PM
Feral butcher and Nordic wrath today

DEATHBRINGER210
05-23-2018, 12:35 PM

it doesnt get anymore clear that this. coming from the lead dev.

defiancegame
05-23-2018, 02:52 PM
it doesnt get anymore clear that this. coming from the lead dev.
Destro, Both Defiance-s are in a mess, Could you do something?:confused:

Valani
05-28-2018, 02:27 PM
Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)

Are you really?

Mundy Drudge
05-29-2018, 07:07 AM
This is the exact same thing that they did with the zagger stated that they were not going to change it then about six months later chopped its balls off, so this is no surprise

Rouge Assasin
05-31-2018, 04:15 PM
does it even matter? i'd like these, but i cba to farm the pg, and then search for pynumbra, it just feels like pointless effort

PY spawns at the SAME locations. Once you find him, he will eventually respawn same location. Bought multiple jp's same spot.