PDA

View Full Version : Can you learn more then one main skill?

MCnasty
04-10-2013, 01:22 PM
I started with the stealth skill. Can you later on down the line learn another?

Exes
04-10-2013, 01:23 PM
You can, though there is only one equip slot for skills. I'm currently setting up two specs with two different skills but it gets messed up with the loadout switching (it sometimes copies your perks from one loadout to another making you change it all over and over again).

MCnasty
04-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Awesome man thanks. Do you have to do anything to unlock a new skill?

Mechman
04-10-2013, 01:25 PM
By stealth I assume you mean cloak. Yes as you progress you'll be able to unlock the others. (You just have to build a "bridge" with perks to reach them). In your loadouts you can have different main abilities but only one can be active at a time (whether Blurr, Cloak, Etc.)

On the perk screen is also a button called "respec" that for a price (scrip) will give you back your perk tokens, lock them all, then let you rechoose different ones.

Arsenic_Touch
04-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Awesome man thanks. Do you have to do anything to unlock a new skill?

Just pick perks until you have one next to the other skill you want and when you get an ego boost, put that point in that skill.

Scyris
04-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Most likely form a line of perks to connect to it, the same way you unlock perks normally, once you connect to it you can probally learn it. Just a guess thou. I took the +damage power, and am working towards the one in the top left, due to some damage reduction perks and reload speed perks it has.

MCnasty
04-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Great thanks for the info.

Mechman
04-10-2013, 01:30 PM
If you enter the arkfall codes (120 of them) then you will already unlock the scavenger perk (which is by the damage ability). I would recommend chosing as your main perk one of the ones on the bottom (either Cloak or Blurr). Then you will be able to more quickly have two main abilities unlocked.

Blackwolfe
04-10-2013, 01:30 PM
If you have the scavenger perk from the steam pre-order you can pick blur, cloak or decoy and then you only need 2-3 points to pick up overcharge ;)