PDA

View Full Version : I need a good understanding!

DarkCronus257
04-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Ok so what is the color chart as far as weapons an tht. i know white is crap an orange is legendary. an also whats the point in having the colors an such on weapons. plz help.

derby0187
04-10-2013, 04:40 PM
I believe its white, green, blue , purple, then orange. same color rank as borderlands. it defines the rarity white being common and weak to orange to be rare and powerful. to be honest with you I don't realy see a big difference from white to orange that much in this game far as power goes. I have 2 orange weapons with green mods and to me they are not all that great. not trying to talk bad about this game but on borderlands I can tell a huge damage and recoil difference with the types of guns unlike this game.

Jardian
04-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Well to start this game has nothing to do with border lands and games have used the same color system for items sense like the 90's. Now as you raise your ego level you will see a bigger change in the guns and mods by color in the +'s and syns they have on them. You will however not see changes in the base stats as much. BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BORDERLANDS. Just saying...

Extix666
04-10-2013, 05:17 PM
i agree that this game def isnt borderlands but thats good i played alot of borderlands and borderlands 2 its nice having a different game like this and the fact that the guns base stats dont really change makes it more strategy in what your using and makes our character that much more definable.

dreadburn
04-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Ok so what is the color chart as far as weapons an tht. i know white is crap an orange is legendary. an also whats the point in having the colors an such on weapons. plz help.

try here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?30457-Question-about-loot)

Just a basic explanation but might help a bit

usrevenge2
04-10-2013, 05:49 PM
most MMO's have adopted this system

Grey- super common, or trash(not in defiance)
White- common
Green uncommon
Blue -Rare
Purple- super rare/epic
Orange/gold- super awesome legendary sauce

2 of the same item with a better color should be better.