PDA

View Full Version : Should I/we be upset?

modster
03-05-2013, 07:42 PM
I am kinda upset that if you pre order the game on steam, you have a chance at all this free stuff the more people pre order. Judging by other games that have done this, the 3 rewards are always given out. If I knew about this offer, I would have pre ordered on steam instead of this site. So steam users going to get +10 more inventory space than us, 2 mounts, free rift expansion + everything we get in our pre order. Does anyone else think this is unfair? Unfair to the people who have truly been with them from the start. Now I just recently learned about the game, but for the people who have been around, does this upset you at all? I am pretty damn upset/jealous.

Paladin
03-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Not only can you switch your pre order but its not trioms fault. Obviously either steam paid a good deal of money to make themselves the provider to the game or Trion needed a tactic to attract as many people as possible. Also as a console player, I still feel pretty special as its still inconspicuous in the community.

Tyrannos
03-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Hi everyone,

We already have an ongoing discussion about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread here:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3017-Defiance-now-on-Steam-with-preorder

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussion about this topic a little better consolidated.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!