PDA

View Full Version : Best PvPers

Traitorr
04-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Come watch the best pvpers murder your friends and family.
http://www.twitch.tv/Alex00322

Profanity, trash-talk, drama, fun. You've been warned.

Anim
04-10-2013, 02:28 PM
lol 'best', far from it <3

Traitorr
04-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Come play then.

Arsenic_Touch
04-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Click link.
See shotguns.
Come back to thread. See "best pvpers"
Does not compute.

Uncle Coord
04-10-2013, 03:02 PM
roflmao, best, click link, see shotguns, laugh, changes to snipers, gets killed.

Clearly you are mad skilled gentleman.

Zyndia
04-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Best PvPer rofl please tell me you are EU players. If so Lets Dance !!

Spencley
04-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Played 2 PVP Games, not played since Cloak + 25 Round magazine shotguns and "Grenade launchers" which are actually shotguns...

BetaChapel
04-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Bragging about being the best on this game is like bragging about being the best at coloring a picture with crayons.
There is way to much inconsistency within this game for anyone to think they are "best" or "pro".
That said, ive found a good tactic/weapon combo in pvp that makes it very easy to do good. needs more depth.

Moose Of Woe
04-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Bragging about being the best on this game is like bragging about being the best at coloring a picture with crayons.
There is way to much inconsistency within this game for anyone to think they are "best" or "pro".
That said, ive found a good tactic/weapon combo in pvp that makes it very easy to do good. needs more depth.

Pretty much this. It applies to the entirety of the game as well - not just the pvp.

Hotshot/Rampage/Race scores and times are all easy to exploit. (Not to mention hackers, though they're uncommon.)

Arkfall boards = better have overkill and get there early/have insane DPS weaponry, etc. (Also hackers again, still uncommon.)

Anim
04-10-2013, 03:32 PM

The more you post the more I like you :D I didnt see a single decent fps player when I played this game and I still havent, it's not a game to attract the competitive types though.

Traitorr
04-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Still waiting to lose a match. Queue up with your friends!

Fascion
04-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Fine, OMW...

Fascion
04-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Alright, that was fair... still warming up. :x

JeebusJr
04-10-2013, 04:08 PM

You seem desperate for a pat on the back or maybe you just need a hug!

Ikagawa
04-10-2013, 04:09 PM
I didnt see a single decent fps player when I played this game and I still havent, it's not a game to attract the competitive types though.

It's also not an FPS...

Fascion
04-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Whelp, I tried... unfortunately, 3-4 generic shotgun builds working together is just a bit out of my league solo.

Click link.
See shotguns.
Does not compute.Going to have to agree with this. It'd be far more impressive if y'all all weren't toting hands down the most OP weapons in the game. Not to say you're bad... it's just an asterisk by your name in my opinion.

Traitorr
04-10-2013, 05:24 PM

Lots of talk going on in the thread, only a couple even trying to man up.

Moose Of Woe
04-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Going to have to agree with this. It'd be far more impressive if y'all all weren't toting hands down the most OP weapons in the game. Not to say you're bad... it's just an asterisk by your name in my opinion.

Indeeeeed.

Cthulu
04-10-2013, 06:21 PM

Traitor, I've ganked you so many times its becoming common place when I see you in a match. And not to mention, you've lost plenty of matches when you where opposite me. I am by no means claiming to be the best, just sayin. :)

Ansler
04-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Having fun in PvP with your friends is good and all but I wouldn't brag to the world about being "The Best". That's just tacky.

Reiji
04-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Having fun in PvP with your friends is good and all but I wouldn't brag to the world about being "The Best". That's just tacky.
He was trying to get your attention and click on his stuff, I'd say mission accomplished wouldn't you?

Brynnza
04-10-2013, 07:20 PM
He was trying to get your attention and click on his stuff, I'd say mission accomplished wouldn't you?

Haha your onto him ;)

Hey Traitor, that's a lot of talk with not much to back it. Put that shotgun down and ill put you down. Gladly.

Traitorr
04-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Back for a bit more madness before the night is over. Get your queues ready, and let the trash-talk commence.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Id have to agree. Anyone with any real skill can put em down with out an OP shotty in hand. In fact thats the whole reason I dont plY much pvp, too many people runnin round with shotguns just crankin at anything that moves. Also why I dont play call of duty anymore. That and ppl campin at spawn points. Id say if you can do what your doin with the supershotty with a pistol or even an smg/ar with some recoil, then it would be impressive... bieng the best is Not really anything to brag about when the choice weapon requires no skill and has a spray or cone thatll hit dudes whether your a good.shot or not. Just my own opinion. not sayin your not good with a pistol cos I dont know. But if you think your the best, put the shotty down and pick up something that shows some marksmanship if you think you wont lose.

Hype
04-11-2013, 12:08 AM
So many people talking ****. I don't see many people coming to fight against us. Shot guns are only overpowered when you pair them with stealth. If you want to complain about a weapon complain about infectors.

Cthulu
04-11-2013, 12:39 AM
So many people talking ****. I don't see many people coming to fight against us. Shot guns are only overpowered when you pair them with stealth. If you want to complain about a weapon complain about infectors.

After all of my free time tonight was spent disconnecting or crashing while trying to pvp, I've given up. So you won't see me in pvp for a bit.

Anim
04-11-2013, 01:34 AM
The amount of crying about shotguns is hilarious, these guys arent good but it appears other people are somehow worse.

Only reason I said they werent the best is because after watching an observatory match the guy missed 80% of his sniper rifle shots and only got shotguns kills when finding targets without shields or outnumbering them, 1v1 vs a full shield player resulted in the streamers death.

Keylawler
04-11-2013, 02:12 AM
Lol. Cloak + Shotgun is all you see ever in PvP. I refuse to use Cloak, I use Overcharge instead and still destroy Cloakers left and right.

DSWBeef
04-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Click link.
See shotguns.
Does not compute.

Basically.

Brynnza
04-11-2013, 02:48 AM
Traitor, haven't seen you answer my challenge. You keep saying nobody will take you and here I am offering to put you in a box and ship it back to whichever hole you crawled out of, but you wont. Still no legibility to claim the title 'best PvP player'.

I think I speak for most of the community when I say this thread needs to die, quickly.

Doowi
04-11-2013, 03:05 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lklba4b5Ih1qdikhoo1_r1_500.gif

King Jaja
04-11-2013, 03:22 AM

They should really call pvp in this game "shotgun spam" it should also be noted that the player "Hype" is using a third party program.

Doowi
04-11-2013, 03:43 AM
Indeed Jaja! Once they add the 16v16 map back into the game, that they removed (which was in the beta), then we will see a lot more interesting and fun PvP. Right now it's Clock + Shotgun, which is kinda boring, but at the same time it can be fun when you are in PvP with a group from your clan.

Just hope they will allow for larger groups soon, so we can make premades for PvP and destroy everyone :D

Harsk
04-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Rolling pugs with a premade pvp group = best pvpers?

heheh

Harsk
04-11-2013, 03:52 AM
Clock + Shotgun

So, am I lame if I use a shotty but am not specced cloak?

Doowi
04-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Nope, just saying that Cloak + Shotgun is the OP layout currently for the 2 PvP maps. Personally I go with Cloak + Canker :)

Antherage
04-11-2013, 05:00 AM
Think I played against you in a few games lastnight or the day before. Shotties with sludge on them are rough.

DC Zero
04-11-2013, 05:58 AM
It wouldn't let me quote the person that was talking about infectors, but I had to say something anyways. I'm primarily a SMG user, but I played with an infector + blur the past couple nights to see what the fuss was about. While the combo has good synergy and is very fun to play, I wouldn't call it overpowered. Infectors do mediocre damage and have mediocre range. They do have homing rounds but after you get out of their range, they can't hit you at all. They only do good damage when you are face tanking their rounds. Every fifth round that you take, they deal high bug dmg. Other than that it's just a dot that can be rolled off and each round hits for 4-5 dmg lol. The homing rounds + the speed of blur works well together, but it's nothing that can't be countered. I still pull better numbers with my SMG + decoy, except for assists. I get crazy amounts of assists with an infector.

Grimno
04-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Played against them.
Traitorr was good.
That one guy just spammed the grenade launcher which was meh.
But then you had that one guy... not gonna name names but they're in the livestream's title.
Starts with a H.

I had to report that person... because well, you see.
When you shoot someone. They take damage.
That's how the mechanics go. Yes there are skills to reduce the damage, but they will still take, some damage.

When you shoot someone from cloak for +30% damage, and then hit them 4 more times, and after they kill you register as having taken, no damage.... that is suspicious.

Now of course I thought "Well maybe they have a regeneration perk? On Kill gain % Life/Shield~", cause I want to look at everything first before blowing the whistle...

So i searched through all the skills seeing if they had any... but no. Was just one that would give you +15% shield on a critical kill.
So yeah, had to report that person.
Not saying everyone else is "Oh you guys cheat! Rawr rawr!" I will admit Traitorr is good with a shotgun and I will have to find a version of that as the one i'm using seems less and less effective... though i do have to say that the one guy with the grenade launcher... He should learn some new tricks cause that won't really work in other maps/etc.

So yeah.
That's about it.

Viksen
04-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Moved thread from General - PC to PvP forum.

Kwatos
04-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Whatsup guys, I gotta say, your group is a pain in the *** to queue against solo :)

Feel free to toss me an invite when you guys queue. If you can't beat em, join em!

Damn your height advantage on Waterfront :)

Traitorr
04-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Hope that sawed-off shotgun nerf doesnt hurt too bad, friend :cool:

Kwatos
04-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Haha :) I'm anxiously waiting! Until then, I'm developing secret tech, involving burst mod and Heavy Assault Carbine!

Traitorr
04-11-2013, 06:03 PM
That mod is only secret to those who don't use it. I'm hoping the "General tuning to improve LMGs." includes faster moving projectiles so it's more effective to use it at longer ranges, otherwise I'll be doing the same with an automatic assault rifle (if I can ever find one with good stats).

SWEETBRO
04-11-2013, 08:44 PM
America #1
hype #1
friends #1
best team in game #1
enerd #1
traitorr #1
random people from stream #1
clan bwar clan #1

WARBOSS
04-11-2013, 08:47 PM
#1 pvper

jelly?

1v1 me quake live

SWEETBRO
04-11-2013, 08:55 PM
choo choo

hype train

lol shotguns

clan bwar clan #1
instagramming ur tears all day #bestpvpers

Aeekto
04-11-2013, 09:01 PM
can any mod please close this absolutly nonsense so that this thread disappears? - or move it to off-topic if you realy think these forums need such useless threads?
there is no single discussion in here about pvp, just some bragging kids who make false claims and keep spaming to push this thread!

Grimno
04-11-2013, 09:03 PM
can any mod please close this absolutly nonsense so that this thread disappears? - or move it to off-topic if you realy think these forums need such useless threads?
there is no single discussion in here about pvp, just some bragging kids who make false claims and keep spaming to push this thread!

Kinda agree...
In their livestream they said they were gonna add PVP Leaderboards... so yeah..

People's Personnel EGO Ratings are gonna get higher...

Plus I bet they suck at Carcassonne!

TSCreed
04-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Oh lord, please go back to trolling Call of Duty with your friends and stop thinking you're the **** on a game that's been released for all of a week. Seriously? That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. Congrats bro, you're still licking the wall while the rest of us are getting laid. *Thumbs up*

PS: Player Vs. Player in this game isn't worth keeping track of "bests" because from game to game the mix of launcher, lobbers, shot gunners and infectors out there; nobody stays the best.

Jester
04-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!