PDA

View Full Version : pursuit rating 2410

shogunofthedark
05-28-2018, 09:40 PM
finally... every pursuit is done
4 bloody years
running around with a lightning rifle that couldnt hit the broad side of a barn to get 5000 bolt action kills
pistols kills magically jumping from 2500 to 5000 ... I have no idea how.
slogging through pvp getting those pursuits done the hard way minus some turret kills and rescue kills in waterfront
leveling the cerberus the normal way by stealing it from shadow war and running over pows at happy pow... and it magically going from 5 to 20
repeating contracts over and over again to top out the rep for all factions
using defiancedata to find recorders
slogging through that god awful kill pursuit they added in
and yes... gear boxes yes I have finished the raider gear boxes... dark matter gear boxes and war below gear boxes... and yes there is a trick to those stupid f#$%ing things.
And yes... like all good defiance players... i have no idea when or how I got the lucky kitty.

Dont ask me why i did it... it will probably get me a whole 15 inventory in 2050 if I decide to play.

MagnusRune Daltus
05-29-2018, 02:01 AM
only 4 years of play? which means you only have the season 1 replay pursuits. as they removed the pursuits for some reason after they were first available, then when they added them back in, players who had got them first time round, could get them again. and is worth 30 ego rating.

https://www.defiancedata.com/pursuits/removed

so unless you were around long enough to get them the first time, someone else might be 30 rating higher than you... all because of 6 removed pursuits.

also there is a trick for the 5000 of X weapon kills. theres a certain place, where 10ish skitterlings will spawn and not move from, and if you say use a volge lightning rifle, which with the explosive damage, kills all 10 at once, and the almost instantly respawn. do the same with an explosive pistol for it ect.

Lucent
05-29-2018, 01:15 PM
That's impressive commitment right there! I want to know what your "/played" says!

TrionMobi
05-29-2018, 03:06 PM
Holy cow, well done! That should get plenty of inventory slots and much more in Defiance 2050. We have more Valor news coming out before launch, and be sure to take a look at our recent Valor article if you haven't already.
https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2018/05/22/valor-program-new-rewards-announced/

drackiller
05-29-2018, 05:13 PM
Holy cow, well done! That should get plenty of inventory slots and much more in Defiance 2050. We have more Valor news coming out before launch, and be sure to take a look at our recent Valor article if you haven't already.
https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2018/05/22/valor-program-new-rewards-announced/

Greetings Mobi, i think and all the others playing the game and posting here will all agree with me on this, that you guys should really add the option to recolor those outfits.
Yellow looks horrible and sincerely i donīt know how do you guys at TRION can say that the outfits look cool in that color.
Please make that we may change the colors, make it happen.

Bushede Jade
05-29-2018, 08:28 PM
Greetings Mobi, i think and all the others playing the game and posting here will all agree with me on this, that you guys should really add the option to recolor those outfits.
Yellow looks horrible and sincerely i donīt know how do you guys at TRION can say that the outfits look cool in that color.
Please make that we may change the colors, make it happen.

Gold is World Of Defiance, correcting, the Color visual having bubbles identifying. I for one need that Outfit. Yes, indeed, there's many Ark Travelers adventuring about the Ark, who does agree they've yet to editorial their option of thoughtfulness regarding simple accents. And where the News/Dialogue first genuine, five vocal registering is now Defiance Community, many of the same heat sigs?

If respectfully, you lack Game Class, the question is, how can abc in order paragraph it, without involving Game Travelers who's yet to sincerely, not interested in being, observing, not ready to telegram, waiting patiently for more, still undecided, or hugging their Gameworld thought progress?

(Many Congratulations Shogun. Hard Working Indeed.)

drackiller
05-29-2018, 09:28 PM
Gold is World Of Defiance, correcting, the Color visual having bubbles identifying. I for one need that Outfit. Yes, indeed, there's many Ark Travelers adventuring about the Ark, who does agree they've yet to editorial their option of thoughtfulness regarding simple accents. And where the Dialogue first genuine, five vocal registering is now Defiance Community, many of the same heat sigs?

If respectfully, you lack Game Class, the question is, how can abc in order paragraph it, without involving Game Travelers who's yet to sincerely, not interested in being, observing, not ready to telegram, waiting patiently for more, still undecided, or hugging their Gameworld thought progress?

Yeah , sorry...i canīt read your posts.

Altras
05-29-2018, 10:22 PM
Congratulations! Definitely not an easy feat.

Wurm
05-29-2018, 11:51 PM
Yeah , sorry...i canīt read your posts.

I tried once, got a headache, now ignore his drivel whenever it appears.

That someone puts that much effort into posting unreadable long paragraphs is amazing.

@ OP very impressed, congratulations!

acidman
05-30-2018, 12:18 AM
so unless you were around long enough to get them the first time, someone else might be 30 rating higher than you... all because of 6 removed pursuits.

that won't be many players :)
There are only a few players , which reached the max. pursuit of (atm) 2440. Cause most of them , who did these removed pursuits, are long , long gone ;)

There was a thread asking how many maxed out players are in Defi.
And I'm pretty sure , these ones who get 1995/2025 before valor , are now at 2410/2440.

Grounder
05-30-2018, 01:01 AM
All i can say is: i have now 2055 pursuit rating and over 400 inventory slots. If i can not start in 2050 with 400 inventory slots, bought with valor, then i am out.

drackiller
05-30-2018, 05:39 AM
Even if i have played everyday from start until now, i would never be maxed up cause i donīt PvP, didnīt do most of the time trials and have at least a bugged quest on my main char that Trion never fixed.

So i donīt know if i should congratulate the OP or have pity for all the pain he/she have endured to achieve such a feat.

Really, congratz. ;)

Kylarran
06-01-2018, 02:01 AM
Gute Arbeit, Targen... Gute Arbeit!!!

Targen started playing around the time of the original Hulker Hell and Plate Slicer event... so he never had a shot at the starting 30. Also, he did those pursuits the hard way... where the only pursuit based explosive was that horribly inaccurate lightning rifle... no explosive LMG or pistols existed then.

I'm curious to know just how many players have completed the 150 gear chests from Heaven Sent... that alone should reward you 150 free inventory for 2050.

DreadDog
06-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Congrats! I just need 30 DM crates and half of Nuclear Winter.
Probably it was about NW-time I started on PC. Not 4 years has passed. I bought Standard and Gold when I was at ego 6K already.
Actually I came snooping what's the 100 weeks if event going on. Nuclear Winter or end of the line...