PDA

View Full Version : VOT Volge Lightning Rifle

StormStrickland
05-30-2018, 08:11 AM
I have DLC, was wondering if this gun randomly drops or if I can obtain in a vendor? Thx !

CalamityDusk
05-30-2018, 08:15 AM
Hello Selene!
The Lightning rifles drop from dlc arkfalls if im not mistaken, I myself do not have the dlc's but have pulled several. Not sure if you are able to get them from the dlc missions either.
Hope this helps :3

StormStrickland
05-30-2018, 08:16 AM
Thx! For the help!

neknace1977
05-30-2018, 10:19 AM
Those drop from warmaster arkfalls btw their terrible guns unless trying to do the sniper pursuit lol.

Tesseract
05-31-2018, 09:24 AM
They're terrible guns unless trying to do the sniper pursuit lol.

Ya, I seem to recall there are some serious targeting issues. You can find details on some earlier posts on these forums, If you want a cold fire gun the Plasma Battery is much better. Still both suffer from blue burst blindness so after a couple of shots the blast completely obscures your target.

SanCarioca
05-31-2018, 11:53 AM
I have DLC, was wondering if this gun randomly drops or if I can obtain in a vendor? Thx !

Selene, if you have the DLC, this weapon also drops from Volge Sieges.

As people already said, it's only worth it for the sniper pursuits.

Johnny Gatt
05-31-2018, 06:45 PM
I might have one.... will have to check when I log on to make sure I did not vendor it.
It is better to shoot the ground near the target rather than aiming directly. If using for sniper pursuit, do yuke liro and blast ground when bugs are spawning to rack up more kills.