PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Shotgun! [Video]

RedRobin
04-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Hello Fellow Defiance Players,

Today I am letting you guys know about my some what new weapon I got a few days ago. Didnt realize how rare? shotguns are when it comes to legendary weapons. I found this weapon to be very good in PvP and will be soon releasing PvP gameplay of how well it does compared to other guns.

Quick info about my channel, We are a community of gamers that are Machinima Partners and directors. We have a strong community of 11,000 subscribers and over 2,000,000 video views. If you are a video content creator and want help growing your channel we can help. If you create content that is great but has yet to recieve the attention it deserves we can help you. (free) We enjoy helping fellow youtubers and know what its like to be a small content creator. Feel free to drop us a message on the channel (www.Youtube.com/JoblessGamers)

Hope you guys enjoy the display of my new shotgun. See you in game,

RedRobin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xyZqNi_Zk

BetaChapel
04-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Not sure why this is considered legendary. I have a green with the same stats minus one mod slot...

The Defiant One
04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
I have exact same shotty except 20 shells in a mag lol then I nodded it now 22!!!!! I know wtf right lol.

BetaChapel
04-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Its basically because the drops dont work like borderlands here. There isnt much of a different between whites all the way up to oranges.

RedRobin
04-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Its basically because the drops dont work like borderlands here. There isnt much of a different between whites all the way up to oranges.

I am under the impression that all weapons have the same stats just different mods available to them.

Pain
04-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Of course it's good in PvP, it's a shotgun.

;)

RedRobin
04-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Of course it's good in PvP, it's a shotgun.

;)

:D Infectors are used a lot too :P

DeMoted
04-11-2013, 03:39 PM
No direct link...

RedRobin
04-13-2013, 07:53 PM
?? What do you mean?

HansKisaragi
04-13-2013, 07:55 PM
I got a "Legendary" shotty from a lock box on day 4.

nice video though. there cant be enough defiance videos.

RedRobin
04-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I got a "Legendary" shotty from a lock box on day 4.

nice video though. there cant be enough defiance videos.

Nice! Grats on your shotgun :)

Also thanks. I not only made this video to show people on the forums my new item but also to promote the game to the gaming community. I really hope this game does well. Appreciate the feedback.