PDA

View Full Version : help bullit for a bad man !!!

sarazeff
04-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi has anyone had this same problem with jacklng joe mission bullit for a bad man ??
Every thing is great up to the first wave of mobs after his first cut seen , but when you go down (i use a wired X-box conroller ) and you get the choice or press X to self revive or press A to extract and yes i can do both at this point , but if you go down a second or third time the white time out bar at the bottom of the screen disappears in may be 3-4 seconds so i dont know about you guys im quick but not that quick lol even though im an old fart ;).
I have gone through with all differnt types of wepons lay outs garnades assault rifles , sniper rifles , bug guns , hell i would even use a BB gun if it would help :D .
Even put bug report in to the devs but deaf ears :( , gratz to all the guys that have compleated this mission i know there are loads of you that have :D .
So any if any one has any ideas all will be welcom :) .

Shismar
04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Hi has anyone had this same problem with jacklng joe mission bullit for a bad man ??
Every thing is great up to the first wave of mobs after his first cut seen , but when you go down (i use a wired X-box conroller ) and you get the choice or press X to self revive or press A to extract and yes i can do both at this point , but if you go down a second or third time the white time out bar at the bottom of the screen disappears in may be 3-4 seconds so i dont know about you guys im quick but not that quick lol even though im an old fart ;)..
You can only self revive yourself once and then it goes on a five minutes timer. If you go down before that timer is up, you have to extract. Which, in this fight, means you start over again.

Ignite the smelters with a detonator and shoot Joe after they run under his perch and remove his shield. When he jumps down, stay in cover as much as possible and blast him with something that does damage fast.