PDA

View Full Version : Selling not allowed?

Ghos
04-10-2013, 03:06 PM
I posted some oranges for sale and got this.

Your Thread Has Been Removed
Hi there!

Recently, we removed your thread "Selling 3 orange weapons," because it is an inappropriate topic for the forums.

Trading, selling or attempting to buy in-game items via the forums is not allowed.

While this private message does not reflect negatively on your account, future incidents could result in an infraction. This is just a reminder so that you can avoid these types of posts in the future, and we encourage you to take a moment to review our Code of Conduct.

Thank you for respecting our community rules, and for helping us to create a fun, welcoming, and safe environment for the Defiance Community. Please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

The Defiance Community Team

Anyone else?

II Psycho II x
04-10-2013, 03:17 PM
LOL! I havent had this but why have the option to trade if your not allowed? Its pointless.....

Carthan_Plex
04-10-2013, 03:23 PM
I posted some oranges for sale and got this.

Your Thread Has Been Removed
Hi there!

Recently, we removed your thread "Selling 3 orange weapons," because it is an inappropriate topic for the forums.

Trading, selling or attempting to buy in-game items via the forums is not allowed.

While this private message does not reflect negatively on your account, future incidents could result in an infraction. This is just a reminder so that you can avoid these types of posts in the future, and we encourage you to take a moment to review our Code of Conduct.

Thank you for respecting our community rules, and for helping us to create a fun, welcoming, and safe environment for the Defiance Community. Please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

The Defiance Community Team

Anyone else?

They probably just assumed you were trying to do it for real money but I agree with the fact that if we can trade and they didn't bother putting an actuion house in the game how are we supposed to get our products out there! :P