PDA

View Full Version : Do you get credit?

griever4200
04-10-2013, 03:32 PM
When someone farther in the story line is helping someone that is in the begining. Does that grp member get exp? The higher lvl person that is? As long as my bullet touches someone I get part credit when they die, this is what I have observed. But my friend wont help us because he insists he gets nothing.

Warlander
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
When someone farther in the story line is helping someone that is in the begining. Does that grp member get exp? The higher lvl person that is? As long as my bullet touches someone I get part credit when they die, this is what I have observed. But my friend wont help us because he insists he gets nothing.

yes because there are no levels everyone is rewarded

usrevenge2
04-10-2013, 03:34 PM
it seems so, I helped a friend and i think i got his mission XP as well.

K Bleezy
04-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they will still get experience. They just may not get as good drops because it's earlier on, and even then I'm not sure you might still get the same drops.

griever4200
04-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they will still get experience. They just may not get as good drops because it's earlier on, and even then I'm not sure you might still get the same drops.
Well I just got a 600 rate weapon drop from a previous quest I did. My friend is trying to catch up to me so I help him. The friend that told me he gets nothing is just being one of them "for yourself" type of gamers. Screw him.