PDA

View Full Version : Game Unplayable

AsianRobot
06-14-2018, 08:57 PM
Your forums are currently getting spammed and I can't buy lock boxes and the game is literally lagging. It's not unplayable in the sense that we can't get in, but basically enemies just freeze, **** won't load, missions can't be completed.

Look, I get this is old and stuff but if you're launching something new, fix your old stuff. Furthermore, please note that this only happened after your reset yesterday. WHYYYYY

Jagger Lux
06-14-2018, 11:21 PM
Your forums are currently getting spammed and I can't buy lock boxes and the game is literally lagging. It's not unplayable in the sense that we can't get in, but basically enemies just freeze, **** won't load, missions can't be completed.

Look, I get this is old and stuff but if you're launching something new, fix your old stuff. Furthermore, please note that this only happened after your reset yesterday. WHYYYYY

They don't care, seriously look at this issue and how long it's been going on. And this radio silence from anyone on TRION side isn't new either, seems to always happen when things get this bad. It's the norm around here, especially since 2050 has been loaded up for the 10th of July.

AsianRobot
06-14-2018, 11:36 PM
I can see that, I mean sure, something new is on the way, but fix the old stuff and you'll get way more people for the new stuff as well. I was streaming this and several other popular streamers wanted in and now its dead =_=

drackiller
06-15-2018, 01:27 AM
I don´t think they can fix the old game, these problems are not new they´ve been around since the beggining.
Game is not salvageable anymore.

Insanefred
06-15-2018, 02:22 AM
And these problems will no doubt go over to 2050 despite what they say.

ttoomm
06-15-2018, 03:32 AM

The only time that defiance 13 will run better is if thay get rid of the overload of data like 2050.This will not happen as people would want ther gear more then stability in the game.There is nothing the devs can do other then restart the servers

ttoomm
06-15-2018, 03:35 AM
From playing the beta i can say you are wrong.Stability was there,only 1 dc for me in 3 days, thats better then most top ps4 games.

stevenlmarler
06-15-2018, 06:57 AM
I don´t think they can fix the old game, these problems are not new they´ve been around since the beggining.
Game is not salvageable anymore.

I agree with your assessment.

stevenlmarler
06-15-2018, 07:02 AM
The only time that defiance 13 will run better is if thay get rid of the overload of data like 2050.This will not happen as people would want ther gear more then stability in the game.There is nothing the devs can do other then restart the servers

That is the essential issue. I have seen people say in the forums and in chat that they have a thousand inventory slots. I suspect that it is not just a couple of people. Its no coincidence that in 2050 clan size has been capped at 300 and the need for large inventory has been eliminated. Additionally, people in the forums have said they could sign on with a brand new created character who has no inventory but could not sign on with there level 6000 character and its hundreds of inventory slots. Defiance 2013 can not handle the data and never will be.

AsianRobot
06-15-2018, 08:53 AM
All I have is literally the basics and I still can't even play the game lol. I can sign in but everything lags sooooo badly

Zephkial
06-15-2018, 08:57 AM
Good morning, Arkhunters. We are in the process of doing restarts for both EU and US PC. We are also actively investigating this new spike in latency that is happening on both environments. I will update once we know more!

DEATHBRINGER210
06-15-2018, 09:04 AM
ps3 na isnt any better as well.

AsianRobot
06-15-2018, 09:53 AM
Good morning, Arkhunters. We are in the process of doing restarts for both EU and US PC. We are also actively investigating this new spike in latency that is happening on both environments. I will update once we know more!

Finally, I just want my lock boxes (and to be able to stream Defiance again)

AsianRobot
06-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Dunno if the reset happened yet, but no diff. Still can't buy anything from lock boxes :/ and the lag is still there lol

ttoomm
06-15-2018, 10:29 AM
All I have is literally the basics and I still can't even play the game lol. I can sign in but everything lags sooooo badly
You think It's only your data that gives you lag lol, its all players on the server that adds to the data overload.Also every player gone adds to it,bet there are allot of og clangs with hundreds of players listed that don't play and haven't for the past fue years.This adds to it as the devs can not delete old accounts.

stevenlmarler
06-15-2018, 10:30 AM

I never said you would not suffer from lag as a basic player. To reiterate a low level player will have more probability of LOGGING IN, then a player with a large inventory and/or belongs to a large clan.

Jmizzle
06-15-2018, 10:31 AM
Excessive lag on the xbox server. Cant complete anything without system failing and cutting. I'm afraid to trade anything, due to the xbox server freezing in the middle of a trade and losing everything that I'm or we r trading.

AsianRobot
06-15-2018, 10:49 AM
You think It's only your data that gives you lag lol, its all players on the server that adds to the data overload.Also every player gone adds to it,bet there are allot of og clangs with hundreds of players listed that don't play and haven't for the past fue years.This adds to it as the devs can not delete old accounts.

I see, fair enough

Silmarish
06-15-2018, 01:23 PM

Of course they will, the game is exactly the same... and the server is the same. If you want them to do something, dont buy anything at all or invest real money in any way (not talking specifically to you, but for the overall playerbase...). If a company dont want to invest efforts on improving server infrastructure, or to improve the game generally speaking... nothing we can do about it, except showing em that we actually care about quality control. How do you show em? by not investing real money. I know, the game could die, but in any case, is that worst than having an almost unplayable and embarrasing game alive??

ttoomm
06-15-2018, 01:44 PM
Of course they will, the game is exactly the same... and the server is the same. If you want them to do something, dont buy anything at all or invest real money in any way (not talking specifically to you, but for the overall playerbase...). If a company dont want to invest efforts on improving server infrastructure, or to improve the game generally speaking... nothing we can do about it, except showing em that we actually care about quality control. How do you show em? to not investing real money. I know, the game could die, but in any case, is that worst than having an almost unplayable and embarrasing game alive??
You bace this on last generation console that are not capable to handle a game like defiance.Next gen can support this and has proven to people that actually tested the beta.Yes there is issues in def13 that can't be fixed,but 2050 to me felt like any normal game i play on ps4,lag and dc free.

Zephkial
06-15-2018, 01:50 PM
Server are not at all the same, either ;).

DEATHBRINGER210
06-15-2018, 02:47 PM
PS3 NA is so unplayable right now. to much lag.

ttoomm
06-15-2018, 02:52 PM
Server are not at all the same, either ;).i was thinking the same,how can it be if is a different platform. Also people trying to get players not to support a game you love to play and post about is not the right thing to do,we should give 2050 a chance,the first fue weeks might be a bit bugy but thats like all games.I am happy defiance is on next gen to stay alive much longer.

AsianRobot
06-15-2018, 11:55 PM
Still can't buy lock boxes but the lag has gotten SLIGHTLY better on PC NA. Was able to at least do a few missions today

rebelyell
06-16-2018, 01:34 AM
next gen wait what... there just getting into 2009 gen.. they skipped a decade but thats a different subject.. problem seems to be AI system trying to run 2 thing at same time. like double spawns like you never shot the first one, stuff like that. vendors cant scroll it just flickers, store down, chat lagged bad, dailys almost undoable, the rubber banding is insanely bad even for an alpha game day 1. iron demon dont work, e button are way off timing, seiges incursion clocks stop and start, timing way out of sync, its like its trying to run 64 bit on a 32 bit game. basically nothing works. or barely. weapons switching is a challenge. it doesnt seem trion cares on this topic. but they know original defiance pays there walletlong term 2050 is a short term . so i hope trion can fix this... everything ran fine then wednesday night reboot everything went like garbage in minutes. so they definatley know what there doing its just whay wont trion fix the problem. i mean really.. do they think this is a way to run off defiance players to 2050 is bad idea and bad for trions record... either way defiance is broke from a reboot so um .. its that simple..! i watched it happen so they cant deny that.. the players are asking to fix please. it dosent matter if few players go to 2050 or not defiance needs to run the cash cow.

AsianRobot
06-16-2018, 02:34 AM
next gen wait what... there just getting into 2009 gen.. they skipped a decade but thats a different subject.. problem seems to be AI system trying to run 2 thing at same time. like double spawns like you never shot the first one, stuff like that. vendors cant scroll it just flickers, store down, chat lagged bad, dailys almost undoable, the rubber banding is insanely bad even for an alpha game day 1. iron demon dont work, e button are way off timing, seiges incursion clocks stop and start, timing way out of sync, its like its trying to run 64 bit on a 32 bit game. basically nothing works. or barely. weapons switching is a challenge. it doesnt seem trion cares on this topic. but they know original defiance pays there walletlong term 2050 is a short term . so i hope trion can fix this... everything ran fine then wednesday night reboot everything went like garbage in minutes. so they definatley know what there doing its just whay wont trion fix the problem. i mean really.. do they think this is a way to run off defiance players to 2050 is bad idea and bad for trions record... either way defiance is broke from a reboot so um .. its that simple..! i watched it happen so they cant deny that.. the players are asking to fix please. it dosent matter if few players go to 2050 or not defiance needs to run the cash cow.

As long as they fix it... I've got a stream team ready to buy a ton of goodies and stream that to their followers...but nothing will happen if I can't even stream it at all since' I'm the experimenter for my team :'P. It doesn't seem like these issues should be hard to fix. Everything was working before the Wednesday reset so i have no idea what happened. Arkfalls were awesome, game was awesome...then massive issues xD What did they do that day...

ttoomm
06-16-2018, 03:12 AM
As long as they fix it... I've got a stream team ready to buy a ton of goodies and stream that to their followers...but nothing will happen if I can't even stream it at all since' I'm the experimenter for my team :'P. It doesn't seem like these issues should be hard to fix. Everything was working before the Wednesday reset so i have no idea what happened. Arkfalls were awesome, game was awesome...then massive issues xD What did they do that day...
Best bet,stream 2050.I never found invisible enemys and friends as awesome lol.Also this issue and many more was already in def13 before 2050,don't think the devs will sabotage ther own game.

defiancegame
06-16-2018, 05:33 AM
don't think the devs will sabotage ther own game.

I disagree especially after what happened to the original Defiance. Nobody can deny the mess that the original Defiance is in.

ttoomm
06-16-2018, 05:41 AM
I disagree especially after what happened to the original Defiance. Nobody can deny the mess that the original Defiance is in.
People come and go in the games development over the past years all having different ideas and implementing them to the game is not sabotage,just made a mistake on inputting to much data,especially data thats pay to win.

defiancegame
06-16-2018, 05:46 AM
nerfing pvp to death and removing events is not sabotaging? oh well...

ttoomm
06-16-2018, 05:48 AM
nerfing pvp to death and removing events is not sabotaging? oh well... The conversation was about deliberately sabotage by crashing the servers for people to go to defiance 2050.Lol