PDA

View Full Version : Will it be possible to respec skill/ego points?

Kenz
03-06-2013, 02:16 AM
This is very much the deciding factor in whether I will be buying this game. I have reached a point in my life where I can not make gaming the main focus, but I still want to enjoy games in a more 'casual' way.

After seeing the ego skill grid thing, it is clear that it will very much be possible to 'gimp' your toon. By gimping, I don't necessarily just mean in the competitive or min/maxing sense, but in the sense that I might build a toon that ends up being wrong for me, or not enjoyable for my playstyle.

I simply don't have the time to roll new toons when I picked a few skills that I realize were mistakes, however I am one of those people that being forced to permanently live with my skill choice mistakes will immediately put me off a game.

Is there any information on whether full or partial respecs will be possible?

Defy
03-06-2013, 02:21 AM
I dont remember reading any info on this, but am guessing it will be possible?

Nos
03-06-2013, 02:29 AM
I was wondering the same before. But, if you think about it you wont need to because they said that you can actually get everything on the grid. If you could it would probably be for a large cost though.

lPATT
03-06-2013, 02:29 AM
http://oi50.tinypic.com/r8sajc.jpg

there a respec button .

also i don't breach NDA . the video is the beginner guide : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTtup_5yk-Y at 2:50

Kenz
03-06-2013, 02:36 AM
That's a great catch lPATT, it would still be good to get some more (ideally official) info on this. For example:

- The respec isn't just for beta testing, and will be in the full game.
- Is the respec a 'full' respec? Or something like a limited, 'last 5 skills points'?
- What is the drawback; time limited? In game currency? Real money items?

lPATT
03-06-2013, 02:44 AM
That's a great catch lPATT, it would still be good to get some more (ideally official) info on this. For example:

- Is the respec a 'full' respec? Or something like a limited, 'last 5 skills points'?

i want a know all those too >_<

Dead_Phoenix
03-06-2013, 04:45 AM

yes there is respec. yes its full.

and there still fine tuning what it takes to respec so cant answer that atm. (unless anyones seen any public videos that inform on this one)

Pasha
03-06-2013, 04:51 AM
You can re-spec any time but it cost in-game money and price vary (I'm not sure how but I guess it becomes higher when EGO level grow).

MOnte
03-06-2013, 05:39 AM
You can re-spec any time but it cost in-game money and price vary (I'm not sure how but I guess it becomes higher when EGO level grow).

Ya, this was stated in one of the live streams. Though you technically can get everything with one character, it would just take a really long time.