PDA

View Full Version : Will defiance be coming to psn for pre-order digital download?

DarkVulcano
03-06-2013, 03:42 AM
Since we have to install to our hard drive, there is no need for a hard copy right?

Defy
03-06-2013, 03:43 AM
as far as I know so far its only in physical package, but maybe later they will have it in PSN

OcelotKharn
03-06-2013, 04:43 AM
as far as I know so far its only in physical package, but maybe later they will have it in PSN

That wont happen on console, the games huge all.

Daymarr
03-06-2013, 04:45 AM
That wont happen on console, the games huge all.

I wouldn't say that till the game actually comes out m8

OcelotKharn
03-06-2013, 04:48 AM
I wouldn't say that till the game actually comes out m8

They stated the game is 7GB to start, then you have 5 DLCs on top of that over time, its gonna be bigger than the usual game afterall MMO's are. Id love if it was just downloadable but to be fair it only works well on pc for that

Daymarr
03-06-2013, 04:50 AM
They stated the game is 7GB to start, then you have 5 DLCs on top of that over time, its gonna be bigger than the usual game afterall MMO's are. Id love if it was just downloadable but to be fair it only works well on pc for that

You gotta realize that consoles have 300+ GB Harddrives now m8

OcelotKharn
03-06-2013, 04:52 AM
You gotta realize that consoles have 300+ GB Harddrives now m8

Yes and most people have filled it being as xbox360 and ps3 have been out a long time. My Slim has 80 gig left on it due to the game I play being big installs or alot of DLC content

Daymarr
03-06-2013, 04:57 AM
Yes and most people have filled it being as xbox360 and ps3 have been out a long time. My Slim has 80 gig left on it due to the game I play being big installs or alot of DLC content

Just because you almost filled yours doesn't mean everybody else almost filled theirs, You can use Flash drives on Consoles m8.

OcelotKharn
03-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Just because you almost filled yours doesn't mean everybody else almost filled theirs, You can use Flash drives on Consoles m8.

Also I could say same to you just because you havent filled yours doesnt mean everyone else havent either

Daymarr
03-06-2013, 05:01 AM
I advise you stop replying as if Im stupid, really oh you can use flash drives... Did you work that out yourself like

No need to get pissy, i'm just trying to help you out m8.

PvP
03-06-2013, 05:02 AM

DC Universe Online MMO is for download on the PSN store, and the full download is over 19GB.

I don't expect it to be for pre-order on the PSN store, but it will probably be there after launch. It would be nice if it was because I got sent a free wallet voucher for $10 from Sony.

OcelotKharn
03-06-2013, 05:09 AM
DC Universe Online MMO is for download on the PSN store, and the full download is over 19GB.

I don't expect it to be for pre-order on the PSN store, but it will probably be there after launch. It would be nice if it was because I got sent a free wallet voucher for $10 from Sony.

If it turns up on PSN id reckon it wont be for about 6 months unless they get a contract with Trion in which case it may go earlier but then Microsoft will winge

IGears
03-06-2013, 07:13 AM
I could see it being a on the PSN store or XBL marketplace when the next gen. rolls out.

Desidus
03-06-2013, 07:15 AM
I could see it being a on the PSN store or XBL marketplace when the next gen. rolls out.

I am wondering if the blueray will even be for playing games on the next gen systems. For sure they are trying to phase out physical copy gaming.

IGears
03-06-2013, 07:22 AM
I am wondering if the blueray will even be for playing games on the next gen systems. For sure they are trying to phase out physical copy gaming.

Sony said that there will still be Blu-ray games, Mainly AAA games. but will have some game as download only because it will be cheaper than making a disc. (i know i didnt say this right, im gonna go look this up)

Edit: "We're shifting our platform more and more to the digital side. PS4 will be similar to PS Vita in that every game will be available as a digital download, and some will also be available as a disc," said Yoshida, before revealing plans to introduce multi-tiered subscription models.

"The Witness will be a digital release and because of the flexibility of the digital distribution scheme, we can have more small games that might be free or available for a couple of dollars, or different services like free-to-play or subscription models.