PDA

View Full Version : Defiance 2050 - old clans are coming?

Battle5Star
07-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Dear Arkhunters,

So today is the big day. :o
I'm very excited, but also scared a little to start again my favourite game of all time, I only stopped playing after a few years, because they never ported the game to next gen.
I'm positive, and sincerely hope this night gonna be a good night for all.

Bought the founders pack, but unfortunately i'm out of town, so will join you guys on Monday.
Until that I'm very curious which of the old clans are coming to Defiance 2050? :)
Hope I will see some good, old names!

ATTEE
07-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Depends on which region and platform you meant, but PC/EU will have Red Thugs for sure, looking for both seasoned vets and new players!

Battle5Star
07-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Depends on which region and platform you meant, but PC/EU will have Red Thugs for sure, looking for both seasoned vets and new players!

Yes, you’re right. :) It was in my sign, just changed it few days ago and forgot. :) I’m on xbox, EU, but will play on NA to. Thx

ATTEE
07-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Yes, you’re right. :) It was in my sign, just changed it few days ago and forgot. :) I’m on xbox, EU, but will play on NA to. Thx

Ah, okay, if you happen to play on PC sometime, let us know ;)

PS: regarding your location: bojler eladó :)

Battle5Star
07-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Ah, okay, if you happen to play on PC sometime, let us know

PS: regarding your location: bojler eladó :)

From now I will spend more time on xbox, so no way :D need to have a real life to lol

Ps.: havent seen hungarian words on this forum ever :) ugyanitt bojlert átveszek ;)

blackgut
07-06-2018, 01:16 AM
The 13th dragoons will make the journey from the 360 to the xbox one na