PDA

View Full Version : Rankings Always Show No Damage?

nathanpbutler
04-10-2013, 05:01 PM
So, I've just completed another Major Arkfall, and, for the third or fourth time in an Arkfall (and at least a couple more in co-op), I have ended a match and been ranked last, showing ZERO damage whatsoever. That's absolute b.s., given the amount of enemies killed and damage dealt, so what the hell am I missing? Is this a glitch?

JohnnyInk
04-10-2013, 05:07 PM
So, I've just completed another Major Arkfall, and, for the third or fourth time in an Arkfall (and at least a couple more in co-op), I have ended a match and been ranked last, showing ZERO damage whatsoever. That's absolute b.s., given the amount of enemies killed and damage dealt, so what the hell am I missing? Is this a glitch?

Yes, its a glitch, may be fixed on April 15th, thank you for posting

[edit] lol, just kidding, yea man happened to me too, just started happening actually, really laid back on ark falls since and focused more on side missions, you still get your xp, just sucks being on the bottom of the boards

Carthan_Plex
04-10-2013, 05:15 PM

Thank god I'm not the only one lol. This started happening to me a few days ago my friend likes doing the arkfalls on my gamertag and it was really pissing him off :p

nathanpbutler
04-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Yes, its a glitch, may be fixed on April 15th, thank you for posting

[edit] lol, just kidding, yea man happened to me too, just started happening actually, really laid back on ark falls since and focused more on side missions, you still get your xp, just sucks being on the bottom of the boards

Hmm. I wonder if the final hit should still pop then. I'm almost positive I had the last hit in the same Arkfall, but with no damage listed, I'm assuming it screwed me out of that as well.