PDA

View Full Version : How to level weapon skills fast :)

bootymode
04-10-2013, 05:28 PM
So I have been playing around with different ways to max out weapon skills quickly and all thought ere doesn't seem to do it really fast there is a way to do it in a day or two if you don't get board easily :p.

So basically I have been metering assault riffled but it would work just as good for any other weapons, what I have been doing is I go around to the shops and I buy about 6-10 assault ruffles any random green or better, then I go que for the co-op mission liberate the lost, and I trait overcharge with all the abilities that grant longer duration and recharge of overcharge, equip one of the fresh assault rifles and get to work blitzing every thing in the place spamming over charge and going for head shot spam on the mutants, as soo as the assault rifle reaches it's max damage and you get the extra bonus, swap to a brand new one because once a weapon is massed you don't get any skill xp from using it. The reason I keep doing liberate the lost is because there are lots of mobs and they take the most damage out of the npc races, and I use overcharge for more damage, since the damage levels the weapons, and when weapons get used you gain skill xp more damage = faster skill xp I have tried this with out overcharge and you get the same amount of skill xp in the same weapon cycles except with more damage you go through the weapon cycles fast and still level within 2 weapons. I have gained 8 assault rifle levels today and got smg to 4 :> not to mention you also get alot of keys for lock boxes and ego xp.

Anyways hope some one finds this useful ^.^

bootymode
04-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Ps ignore the weirdness of that post like assume ruffles and metering ect, posted on my iPad dam autocorrect!

Brian
04-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Yeah, that's about the gist of it. Good guide; good for newcomers.