PDA

View Full Version : I'm solo with a group?

mayh3m
04-10-2013, 05:38 PM
I have searched the forums and so far not found a answer for my query. Which is this...is there a bug for COOPs that stops you from being in a group? Now for a explaination. I have joined several COOPs and join the group. But after I have zoned in to the instance, I find myself not in a group. Instead I see myself and 3 other people in a instance. And the instance half the time is also bugged to the point of not being completable. So far this has happened to more then just Explosive 101 keys. I have had it happen to me for Motherlode, and Cronkhite.

I play this on PC and Xbox. I have heard that consoles only allow one major patch (or Download or service update...what ever) once every 2 weeks. That makes it annoying trying to play knowing that problems wont be fixed for 2 weeks away. If that is the case, I say Trion abondons the consoles and focuses on PC game. That would make the game alot more fun to play. And maybe the consoles might learn something from it, but i doubt that would happen...

Jardian
04-10-2013, 05:46 PM
I have searched the forums and so far not found a answer for my query. Which is this...is there a bug for COOPs that stops you from being in a group? Now for a explaination. I have joined several COOPs and join the group. But after I have zoned in to the instance, I find myself not in a group. Instead I see myself and 3 other people in a instance. And the instance half the time is also bugged to the point of not being completable. So far this has happened to more then just Explosive 101 keys. I have had it happen to me for Motherlode, and Cronkhite.

I play this on PC and Xbox. I have heard that consoles only allow one major patch (or Download or service update...what ever) once every 2 weeks. That makes it annoying trying to play knowing that problems wont be fixed for 2 weeks away. If that is the case, I say Trion abondons the consoles and focuses on PC game. That would make the game alot more fun to play. And maybe the consoles might learn something from it, but i doubt that would happen...

You need to stop putting stock in what you have "Heard" Because 99% of the time is said by a troll with no clue. We have had almost daily patchs on consoles. But that is a glitch that sometimes pops up with certian instances it is on the list to be fixed though but the Major server problems come before the glitchs like this. It should be soon though since game has been rather stable now for a couple days.

ovarunity
04-10-2013, 05:55 PM
yes this definitely happens to me and a friend a lot of the time we try to do an instance ,in fact we cannot even group up out side in the open at the moment .