PDA

View Full Version : Can't Find gun?

lordaero
04-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Has anyone seen a plasma pulser SMG because i have check 14 stores every hour on the hour since release and haven't found one nor seen anyone with one Did they remove it if someone seen one it would at least give me hope in finding one. its easy to spot each bullet flashes big and bright like a flash bang and does splatter DMG.

SGT_NAFFY
04-10-2013, 06:33 PM
I got like 5 what ego rating are you?

Pelaquin
04-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I got a pulser smg earlier, burst firing, but it didnt have plasma in the title, and in 10 or so hours today playing i didn't see any at any vendor either, so it doesnt look good lol.

BassGSD
04-10-2013, 06:38 PM
A Plasma Pulser is VERY different from a regular Pulser, or a Techmag Pulser.

A Plasma Pulser fires explosive bullets, and in the beta, was easily spotted due to the blinding flare of agony and doom caused by said bullets.

From what I can tell, Plasma Pulsers don't even exist (or at least, aren't available to us for use) on the live servers.

It's a damn shame honestly. Trion could have just lowered the visual, and drastically cut the radius on the bullet explosion and it would have been perfectly fine.

Snugglebuns
04-10-2013, 06:49 PM
So you want that god gun from the beta? Everyone used it during the beta and it DESTROYED in pvp, so if you want an unfair advantage, I guess you could try to better yourself and not expect your gun to carry you to victory? Maybe they'll have explosive guns after ego rating 2,000 or whatnot :)

lordaero
04-10-2013, 07:00 PM
my ego is 489 i had the plasma pulser in the beta and it kicked *** in ark falls and missions never really used it during pvp usually used the SO-2 Courier shotgun and LMG O by the way is it a plasma pulser or regular pulser because there very different like BassGSD perfectly described.

SGT_NAFFY
04-10-2013, 10:38 PM
ah i guess it was plasma smg's there fast and pretty cool. but nothing like what you guys are saying dint really play beta so hence confusion

mikepaul
04-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Not that I ever have the resources to offer someone to get their Plasma Pulser, but I really want one. I have astounding hard luck purchasing lock boxes, getting nothing better than yellow in the last 8 or so, so to have a Plasma Pulser drop from some low-level mutant like it did in the beta would be like winning Powerball. If they do sell them in any store, I'd hang there until it shows up again. Some loyalty store, I'd actually work on the contracts.

I'd promise to never use it on another player, if that'd help...

Snugglebuns
04-11-2013, 12:06 AM
Not that I ever have the resources to offer someone to get their Plasma Pulser, but I really want one. I have astounding hard luck purchasing lock boxes, getting nothing better than yellow in the last 8 or so, so to have a Plasma Pulser drop from some low-level mutant like it did in the beta would be like winning Powerball. If they do sell them in any store, I'd hang there until it shows up again. Some loyalty store, I'd actually work on the

I'd promise to never use it on another player, if that'd help...

Well, it's probably not availiable since it was crazy OP in the beta. A promise saying you won't abuse it isn't gonna help lol. But maybe at higher ego ratings of maybe 3000+ (I'm at 1,100 now and haven't seen it,) there will be different types of ammunition or firing types for the basic guns we have now. For example, I obtained an ego rating 750 combat shotgun that shoots grenades like a full auto detonator with a 13 round clip. Maybe that infamous explosive SMG will show up at high ego levels where other guns have abilities to counteract the OPness of it. :)