PDA

View Full Version : Why Did Trion Worlds release 2050 when the game isn't even finished yet

MasterBlaster77
07-19-2018, 05:36 PM
I Love this game and have played it for a very long time on PC but to call this PS4 version Defiance is an Insult to the game I have played since day one. 75% of the Quests are all missing, You cannot get to Silicon valley which is my #1 Favorite place on the game, You cannot get to Alcatraz, The Shields on the game are so weak you get 2 hits and it drops and your dead.....I have been waiting for this game to hit PS4 and spent money to get me a car and everything but its disappointing to even see this game the way it is on PS4 and now the PC version is suffering right along side with it.....Does anyone know when they are going to add the rest of the game to the PS4, because what is missing is the best part of the game.

Antony Harrist
07-19-2018, 08:10 PM
Defiance.2050 for me is just like defiance13. Bugs and everything. But with all the fun taken out of it

KevinVonBach
07-20-2018, 06:22 AM
Q: Why did Trion Worlds release 2050 when the game isn't even finished yet?

A: Money money money money

basshawk67
07-20-2018, 06:33 AM
The game is broken on Xbox One as well - crashes when you try to get into arkfalls, crashes when trying to get into sieges, lags like crazy - just as bad as it was on xbox 360. For something that is supposed to be a new game, it looks and feels like the old version - just as broken as it was before. If you spend money on this game, you're full of Shtacko!!

kniferun
07-20-2018, 06:39 AM
Games can be patched and changed at any time. Why not release unfinished games. Trion is riding high on old defiance surviving a worse start for over 5 years. Not to mention this is free.

Especially the fact not many people can venture beyond san fran right now. San fran is dead and basically a waste right now. Why is anything beyond that needed atm.

Malificarr
07-20-2018, 06:49 AM
There are two and three day old posts on the first page of these forums. Right after "launch".

Tells you all you need to know about the future of this product.

Gaige12
07-20-2018, 10:32 AM
My guess is the income from D13 was starting to slow down. That, and unsolvable server lag/game issues made it necessary to try and start over.

Bloodbath82
07-20-2018, 10:51 AM
Rotfflmao what income. The store has been down for weeks. I guess I'll be the first to say it....I TOLD YOU SO.

cricket
07-20-2018, 01:29 PM
It seems to be about money. They gave us half a game with all the same crash and dc problems as the original. This version is seriously lacking in content which I suspect they are looking to introduce in the future behind a pay wall. They could have easily released the same game we all loved but made money off of new cosmetics, emotes, and a creative continuation of the story. Instead they half @$$d it and decided to take things out in order to try to make money.