PDA

View Full Version : Contracts. How do you find the corresponding locations?

Sir Green Day
04-10-2013, 07:57 PM
How are you supposed to know where to go? This game has the worst Mao in any MMO I've played. Its fine if you don't need to know specific areas, but when a contract depends on knowing specific spots, the map should at least mark these locations.

I think the map needs to at least give us the option to toggle specific areas or landmarks. How are you guts completing the contract where you have to find specific items in specific areas?

LALLY
04-10-2013, 08:01 PM
How are you supposed to know where to go? This game has the worst Mao in any MMO I've played. Its fine if you don't need to know specific areas, but when a contract depends on knowing specific spots, the map should at least mark these locations.

I think the map needs to at least give us the option to toggle specific areas or landmarks. How are you guts completing the contract where you have to find specific items in specific areas?

as you scroll across the map u should notice the location change in the top left had corner of the map, but some more specific locations would be nice for people, although i like having to learn/ memorise locations, makes me feel more immersed but that's just how i feel.

Sir Green Day
04-12-2013, 05:40 PM
as you scroll across the map u should notice the location change in the top left had corner of the map, but some more specific locations would be nice for people, although i like having to learn/ memorise locations, makes me feel more immersed but that's just how i feel.
I know that but in 90% of the contracts it just says " collect 25 xxx's from xxx enemy ". How are you supposed toknow where the enemy is? They should at least put the general area in the contracts description.

Lonewolf McQuade
04-12-2013, 06:01 PM
I concur. One reason why I have not even really bothered doing any of the contract missions. I hope Trion improves or gives better information as to where, exactly, one is supposed to go to fullfill them.

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 06:02 PM
there is a map with most of the locations here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?24199-The-quot-How-to-quot-Guide-For-when-your-in-the-Bay-area!)

OneClipWond3r
04-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I can't even figure out how to get a contract.... :/

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 06:06 PM
in the goals section of the User Interface

LALLY
04-12-2013, 06:06 PM
I can't even figure out how to get a contract.... :/

u have to be level 250, press start, left trigger, click on goals, then press right bumper and u will see your contracts