PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Weapon as Melee / Sword Option

Ravennest
08-05-2018, 10:00 PM
I think adding melee as a 3rd weapon option would work great for a few reasons:

1. Swords seem to be somewhat popular in Defiance13, why not bring them back but use as a 3rd weapon option.

2. Cool factor, which would equal more money..different colors, effects, and even add another melee type eventually.

3. Better than the stupid rifle attack and would be more fun.

4. More options for clearing trash.

5. More playstyle options, though melee is almost never popular in MMOs as a main, except for tanks.

kniferun
08-06-2018, 02:07 AM
Unfortunately there will never be a sword or melee at-will(besides gun butt). One of the next 2 classes comes with a hammer ability aswell. There will never be cluster rocket/grenade launchers either. Sacrifices made with the introduction of classes.

I never used swords, but making sword use an ability annoyed even me.

Heishiro Mitsurugi
08-06-2018, 09:15 AM
demo class has a cluster shot thingy in skilltree i also miss all explosives and swords from d2047

creepsley
08-06-2018, 01:46 PM
so the dlc's wont come at later days? i was hoping thinking that swords\melee might come when the 7'th Legion update came if it comes ;-) still have some of the outfits even in the shop so would think it will come too. and getting a sword i felt was the main mission of that dlc hehe

kniferun
08-06-2018, 01:52 PM
the dlcs are all released. they unlock at 50. They killed alot for the classes. swords, clusters. Im sure we'll find bmgs and infectors were removed for future class abilities aswell.