PDA

View Full Version : What are we thinking?

Merilee
08-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Why is the service not available during prime play Time? Players are dropping left and right. I so want to love this game again. You're not making it easy.

Wylf
08-15-2018, 09:34 PM
Why is the service not available during prime play Time? Players are dropping left and right. I so want to love this game again. You're not making it easy.

What service are you referring? And Prime-Time where?

TOLAK
08-16-2018, 01:25 AM

I hate to break it to you, ma'am, but Defiance is broken. It won't be fixed. Otherwise, the community won't have a good reason to jump onto 2050. This massive fumble has soured my personal opinion of Trion greatly. I put a few hours into 2050 on ps4 and xbox one and I will not be investing any money on either console after the way the community has been treated on Defiance. I would like my 1k bits that I can't even spend to be transferable within the 360-xbox one console family at least. I used to love Defiance. I would recruit hard for my clan and give full tours of all the fast travel locations to recruits and give em 50k for a car if they needed it. I put a couple years into the game and a few hundred dollars. To end it like this is a travesty. 2050 isn't bad, but its not the same at all.

andybiotica
08-16-2018, 05:07 AM
I hate to break it to you, ma'am, but Defiance is broken. It won't be fixed. Otherwise, the community won't have a good reason to jump onto 2050. This massive fumble has soured my personal opinion of Trion greatly. I put a few hours into 2050 on ps4 and xbox one and I will not be investing any money on either console after the way the community has been treated on Defiance. I would like my 1k bits that I can't even spend to be transferable within the 360-xbox one console family at least. I used to love Defiance. I would recruit hard for my clan and give full tours of all the fast travel locations to recruits and give em 50k for a car if they needed it. I put a couple years into the game and a few hundred dollars. To end it like this is a travesty. 2050 isn't bad, but its not the same at all.

I see it differently and the hope dies last. From my point of view D2050 is a dying game. After the release of D2050 Steam was 2300 players in prime time. 3 weeks ago 700 and last saturday 19:30 o'clock still exactly 504 players (for this statement I will surely for the third and last times in this forum banned). I think we will see for the first time in the history of the computer game that a new game goes down for an old better game ...

Fisherman Joe
08-17-2018, 10:34 AM
I see it differently and the hope dies last. From my point of view D2050 is a dying game. After the release of D2050 Steam was 2300 players in prime time. 3 weeks ago 700 and last saturday 19:30 o'clock still exactly 504 players (for this statement I will surely for the third and last times in this forum banned). I think we will see for the first time in the history of the computer game that a new game goes down for an old better game ...

And that older better game has been going down since they removed the jackpot drops from event arkfalls. Man I miss those days!!!