PDA

View Full Version : Py 09/05

elmoo
09-05-2018, 12:42 PM
So We do have goodies on Py this week... And i'm pretty happy with the results!

Baryon Accelerator - ID Assault Rifle

+

Boson Contaminator - ID Bolt Action Sniper Rifle

acidman
09-05-2018, 01:54 PM
thanks for the info :)

SanCarioca
09-06-2018, 02:21 AM
So We do have goodies on Py this week... And i'm pretty happy with the results!

Baryon Accelerator - ID Assault Rifle

+

Boson Contaminator - ID Bolt Action Sniper Rifle

Something very strange happened to me today, and I remembered your posts, elmoo.

I didn't even remember Py changed yesterday. After reset, I was in SV and decided to do a Grid Emergency (for my pursuits). The problem is: the emergency wouldn't end! The Grids kept coming, and coming, EGO telling me "more hostiles detected", and I was starting to become desperate to have to lose all that score (32k, on the emergency, alone). But it finally ended (Phew!). And Py appeared right next to the emergency!

It was my very first emergency of the day. I sincerely don't know what happened. But it Looks that Py is connected to a high count of kills. I don't know. I'll have to do more tests.

BTW, do you recommend this weeks' guns?

elmoo
09-06-2018, 06:36 AM
IT was my very first emergency of the day. I sincerely don't know what happened. But it Looks that Py io connected ti a high coint of kills. I don't know. I'll have to fo more test.

Funny you say that, same thing happened to me last week whilst farming an emergency that was also spawning grid repeatedly... Once it had actually managed to stop... Py did infact also spawn o.O Myabe you could be right?!

BTW, do you recommend this weeks' guns?

I would HIGHLY recommend them. I mean, Boson, IMO is the best bolt action in game.
And the baryon, is just an increeeeedible AR. I have been after a Baryon for so long so i was extremely pumped to see the purple guy selling it xD

SanCarioca
09-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Funny you say that, same thing happened to me last week whilst farming an emergency that was also spawning grid repeatedly... Once it had actually managed to stop... Py did infact also spawn o.O Myabe you could be right?!

o.O! Definitely will conduct more tests on this!

I would HIGHLY recommend them. I mean, Boson, IMO is the best bolt action in game.
And the baryon, is just an increeeeedible AR. I have been after a Baryon for so long so i was extremely pumped to see the purple guy selling it xD

Oooh, thank you for those tips! I'm leveling up my Bolt rifles skills on my baby toons, maybe the Boson would be good for that. I'm currently using a VOT Bolter. As for the Baryon, I do have to complete the 5000 kills pursuit as well, maybe that will also come in hand.

Love this weekly conversations, too bad Py left us hanging last week. :D

elmoo
09-06-2018, 05:52 PM
o.O! Definitely will conduct more tests on this!

Likewise, will need to figure out if it could be score based and/or Kill based... Will also be doing some testing and will come back with results at some point xD

Oooh, thank you for those tips! I'm leveling up my Bolt rifles skills on my baby toons, maybe the Boson would be good for that. I'm currently using a VOT Bolter. As for the Baryon, I do have to complete the 5000 kills pursuit as well, maybe that will also come in hand.

I levelled up my Bolt Actions on my baby toon recently with a simple NVF Bolt Action Repeater.. Then, a day after i finish my BA kills, i get a Nestling Death from a loyalty box... (First JP thats ever dropped from one) And now, like, 3 days after that, the boson is on Py xD Its just my bloomin' luck! Although, My NVF Bolt Action served me very well so i guess i shouldnt complain xD

Love this weekly conversations, too bad Py left us hanging last week. :D
Likewise ^_^ And its a shame indeed, but Py made up for it this week, i forgive him lol :)

andybiotica
09-08-2018, 12:26 AM
I would be happy to see Fate's Kiss on Py.

SanCarioca
09-08-2018, 02:01 AM
I would be happy to see Fate's Kiss on Py.

You're not missing much. I have it, It's a very beautiful weapon, but far from being actually good.

In fact, aside from Cupid (which I also have), all the Heartbreaker JP's are very good looking, but leave a lot to be desired.

andybiotica
09-08-2018, 03:54 AM
You're not missing much. I have it, It's a very beautiful weapon, but far from being actually good.

In fact, aside from Cupid (which I also have), all the Heartbreaker JP's are very good looking, but leave a lot to be desired.

Thanks for the information. I have the same ar as normal oranges with electric nano. Checked Fate's Kiss on defiance data and it does 100 more damage than mine. Is not so bad if she is not so good. I need the weapon for my heartbreaker loadout. I play it for fun. I have only a few jackpots but I want this weapon for my collection and for fun. I hope to be able to buy at Py sometime. I really want that weapon.

elmoo
09-08-2018, 02:26 PM

I really want the Fates kiss also. I have a bootleg version that was made for me, but i do want the real thing >.< I have the precious but now really want the Fates Kiss too xD! Its soo hard to find :(