PDA

View Full Version : 18 Sept - Day 2 --- TRION STAFF PLEASE REMOVE SPAM AGAIN PLEASE

Ctss3xxy
09-18-2018, 09:11 AM

CryoLegionaire77
09-18-2018, 12:02 PM

What staff? Fasti is the lone dev, CM, and moderator of both fourms right now.

DEATHBRINGER210
09-18-2018, 01:24 PM
and even more spam.

Bloodbath82
09-18-2018, 01:39 PM
And now we seem to be killing the forums by inaction as well. When do we as the customers become important enough to pay attention to. I was nice in my pm but I'm through with that. Apparently the only way to get people off their butts is to be rude and belligerent. You trion folks wonder why there's so much salt. Put yourself on the other side of things. Would you tolerate this being done to you or would you delete the game as "trash" that seems to have a Dev company whose motto is "I got paid, IDGAF now." You want constructive here you go sell this title to someone capable of managing all sides. CS, CM, and DEV. So far all you have presented these new players with is a lackluster copy of the original which also appears to have been cast aside for said copy. Wake up guys you are literally losing thousands per week.

CryoLegionaire77
09-18-2018, 01:55 PM
And now we seem to be killing the forums by inaction as well. When do we as the customers become important enough to pay attention to. I was nice in my pm but I'm through with that. Apparently the only way to get people off their butts is to be rude and belligerent. You trion folks wonder why there's so much salt. Put yourself on the other side of things. Would you tolerate this being done to you or would you delete the game as "trash" that seems to have a Dev company whose motto is "I got paid, IDGAF now." You want constructive here you go sell this title to someone capable of managing all sides. CS, CM, and DEV. So far all you have presented these new players with is a lackluster copy of the original which also appears to have been cast aside for said copy. Wake up guys you are literally losing thousands per week.

I would put more Steam Charts but I'm pretty sure that the 10 people left including me left on the forums already know what they show. Defiance is dead it doesn't matter how many of us they permanently ban the game will still be bad and the staff that are supposed to be on here aren't doing anything noticable anywhere on these forums. They will most likely give us an infraction or perma ban for telling the sad truth instead of the delusional lies to ourselves. While spammers make 6 more pages of spam

Bloodbath82
09-18-2018, 04:17 PM
Doesn't matter to me any longer most if not all my friends have moved on. Not much point in stressing a vacation from the forums of a basically dead game. At this point I'm tempted to write a lovely bot program to spam the TRUTH since they want to play ban hammer let's see how they do with 300,000 posts of it per day I'm done playing nice.

Bloodbath82
09-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Is kinda weird huh? That guy got to basically slam Brazil (which fyi has some of the top medical facilities in the world) with a very prejudice and racist statement and remain but say that a Dev or CS treated you wrong and your gone smdh. Seems someone has a lil Trump in their office.

Bloodbath82
09-18-2018, 05:44 PM
"HERE HERE! CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!......."I wish you well in your quest this will be the final post from B100DBATH. The next time I will be viewed in a different light......farewell till then.

LAPDAlonzo
09-19-2018, 05:19 AM
forums dead , just play the original defiance and be happy. i am. just hope it doesn't shut down, because if it does, im done with trion. guess on a bright note, if d13 does get shut down, we have warframe , hellgate london single player which has everything defiance has in terms of the loot system(color loot , modding, customization+ more ) , borderlands series. there's always something fun other to play.

enjoy d13 while its here i guess.

KevinVonBach
09-19-2018, 06:04 AM
SPAM* bots sure make the forums seem like they're brimming with activity... Kappa...

andybiotica
09-19-2018, 07:10 AM
@ KevinVonBach Cobain fits trion, beautiful profile picture ...

The spam action shows that Trion does not care about the forum. Only if Trion wants to sell something they will be active here. I'm not even banned for my signature. Trion is not interested anymore. They come by every few days and feed the dogs. Both games are dead and I think they know that. A user wrote that next month Trion will have to take care of their shareholders. And what does not generate any money ... Next you can hopefully think for yourself.

I'm out of here...

KevinVonBach
09-19-2018, 08:28 AM
@ KevinVonBach Cobain fits trion, beautiful profile picture...

Actually it fits my gamer tags even better than that, but that's another story for another day.

CalamityDusk
09-20-2018, 09:01 AM
Why is the spam still there? It used to take 20 minutes before it was gone, its literally filled almost 4 pages full in the general discussion.