PDA

View Full Version : What's the best store you've come across?

Victim Eyes
04-11-2013, 12:32 AM
I just happened upon a store tonite during a side mission in Hermit's Hideaway. It's right next to the Minigun Mayhem Rampage quest. It's the only supplies store that I've been to in the game to have three specials going on at once.

Has anyone else found a shop like this one, or even better?

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-11-2013, 12:35 AM
I just happened upon a store tonite during a side mission in Hermit's Hideaway. It's right next to the Minigun Mayhem Rampage quest. It's the only supplies store that I've been to in the game to have three specials going on at once.

Yes it's one of the "hidden" vendors. there are also ones at caretakers cabin just up the road from top-notch after bridge and one at Crystal pond by muir processing plant just put way point at northern point of small pond by muir

Defy
04-11-2013, 12:39 AM

when do you get tehre

Victim Eyes
04-11-2013, 08:40 AM
the shop i was refering to is just north of Shondu's place right on top of a Rampage mission.

thanks for the locations of the other two shops, are there any more out there??

Evilution
04-11-2013, 08:43 AM
There's 2 others I know of as well, all 3 have 3 specials. And the one at crystal pond just near Muir's processing sells the orange dodge and orange quad.

Victim Eyes
04-11-2013, 08:45 AM
two others than the three that have already been listed?

Evilution
04-11-2013, 08:47 AM
two others than the three that have already been listed?No they are part of the 3, sorry I was typing the reply and my Mrs came talking to me and delayed it, so when I finally finished you had the other responses :p