PDA

View Full Version : How was today's live stream (if anyone had time to watch it)

Bornhald
03-06-2013, 01:54 PM
So, how was the live stream, unfortunately I couldn't watch it as I was on the road, was anything new covered at all and is their a recording up yet anywhere?

Aaricane
03-06-2013, 01:57 PM
If you watched any of the other live streams, then exactly the same thing, the same questions, the same answers.....you get the point.

Enrg Bar
03-06-2013, 01:58 PM
So, how was the live stream, unfortunately I couldn't watch it as I was on the road, was anything new covered at all and is their a recording up yet anywhere?
from wht i saw no not really they started new chars and went through the training part and like first 2-3 quests so things weve seen already basically. gave out 3 new ark codes and beta code for 100 people to use. sledgehammer70 gave out alpha codes to first 10 to PM him unfortunately i wasn't one of the 10 :( and again no news on next beta release!

Enrg Bar
03-06-2013, 02:00 PM
@Aaricane lol ur signsature made me laugh took a soon to the ear!

MOnte
03-06-2013, 02:26 PM
BAH, first live stream I can't make it to and they give out alpha keys... damn...

Ambic
03-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Right now I'm on the night schedule at work, so I sleep during the day. We need some dev activity at night :p I'm trying so hard to get involved but just can't get online at the right moment.

TR GunPlay
03-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I missed the alpha keys too. Thats what i get for getting a drink :(

Codex
03-06-2013, 03:09 PM
On Wednesdays, I think the said they are going to be playing through the main campaign and leveling up their characters.

D351
03-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Thing that gets annoying as someone who consistantly watches these: same stupid questions from noobs. No, not cross-platform. Yes, buy-to-play. Blah, blah, blah.

That said, thing that makes streams fun: "?uck tradition!"

lPATT
03-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Thing that gets annoying as someone who consistantly watches these: same stupid questions from noobs. No, not cross-platform. Yes, buy-to-play. Blah, blah, blah.

That said, thing that makes streams fun: "?uck tradition!"

agree 100% with this . but i believe question like when the beta console gonna be or question about game mechanic are still under NDA so they don't bother answering them . but question like is it buy to play? there a show with it ? is it a mmo? are really getting annoying xD