PDA

View Full Version : So the patch didn't do jack to fix pursuits?

DiabloMuerto
04-11-2013, 02:07 AM
So yeah, I stopped playing the game when I found a lot of my pursuits couldn't even be completed due to bugs. I saw a patch supposedly corrected some of that but I log in today to try it and still not working, just about ready to give up on this game at this point.

ChrisJSY
04-11-2013, 02:07 AM
You mean the large patch that hasn't deployed yet?

Lambchops
04-11-2013, 02:12 AM
They haven't even released the patch yet. That was said in the first paragraph of that post. It's basically a preview. It's good that they are giving us a heads up of what they are planning.

That said since the patch isn't out yet it's entirely possible some minor things could change, and more bug fixes could be added.

Anim
04-11-2013, 02:13 AM
You mean the large patch that hasn't deployed yet?

I think they mean the one with all of the patch notes published ....

Lambchops
04-11-2013, 02:17 AM
I think they mean the one with all of the patch notes published ....

Do me a favor and read the first paragraph in that post. You'll notice the word "draft," implying it's not final. You'll also notice that your patcher isn't downloading a patch if you try to update. Reading comprehension, guys. It's not that hard.

Anim
04-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Do me a favor and read the first paragraph in that post. You'll notice the word "draft," implying it's not final. You'll also notice that your patcher isn't downloading a patch if you try to update. Reading comprehension, guys. It's not that hard.

Yeah and anyone with a bit of life experience knows that patch notes made public, draft or not, have very little chance of change before deployment. This applies to most walks of life within the world of computers.

Lambchops
04-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Yeah and anyone with a bit of life experience knows that patch notes made public, draft or not, have very little chance of change before deployment. This applies to most walks of life within the world of computers.

Fair enough, but the patch still hasn't been deployed. The OP was under the impression that it had been and was upset nothing had changed. Patch notes also don't always include every change or fix, whether through intentional omission or mistake.

The point is let's at least wait until the thing is on the servers before we go on a rampage on the forums.

Padooka
04-11-2013, 04:07 AM
sry if this is posted somewhere already.....but does anyone know when this major patch will be out? :o

KashraFall
04-11-2013, 04:09 AM

Actually Diablo 3 showed a preview of their patch notes. And it was WAY longer than anyone would of guessed.

Doowi
The hear'say is the major patch will be on the 15th and then another major patch 2 weeks later.

Taaltos
Read the dev blog! Pay attention!

Lmao

I totally wish I could make that blink.

http://community.defiance.com/en/