PDA

View Full Version : live stream this week?

DEATHBRINGER210
10-25-2018, 06:40 AM
so is there gonna be a live stream this week? no question thread? and im going on 2 weeks and still havent got my prize from creator .

DEATHBRINGER210
10-26-2018, 08:19 AM
so no defiance live stream today?

Valani
10-29-2018, 02:50 PM
so is there gonna be a live stream this week? no question thread? and im going on 2 weeks and still havent got my prize from creator .

What prize?

DEATHBRINGER210
10-29-2018, 03:31 PM
What prize?

pack from a live stream 2 weeks ago.

Haze34
10-29-2018, 04:04 PM
Sorry to tell you this, but the way its looking both games are on their death beds. the playerbase for 2050 is around 180 now lol. I highly doubt there are interested in live streams anymore, there's nothing to talk about it haha.

7thkey
10-29-2018, 06:09 PM
Sorry to tell you this, but the way its looking both games are on their death beds. the playerbase for 2050 is around 180 now lol. I highly doubt there are interested in live streams anymore, there's nothing to talk about it haha.

Where on earth do you get these numbers? On peak hours we see about 6 active servers at 150+ per server. On non peak hours we see 2 or 3 servers with those numbers. This is just on PS4 alone. I'm not sure on other formats are. If you are just counting dots you see at arkfalls you are way off. Most of the time the players don't show up to reduce lag.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Where on earth do you get these numbers? On peak hours we see about 6 active servers at 150+ per server. On non peak hours we see 2 or 3 servers with those numbers. This is just on PS4 alone. I'm not sure on other formats are. If you are just counting dots you see at arkfalls you are way off. Most of the time the players don't show up to reduce lag.

a lot of players are using steam charts to look up these numbers. where are you getting your numbers ?give us some links please.

7thkey
10-29-2018, 06:37 PM
a lot of players are using steam charts to look up these numbers. where are you getting your numbers ?give us some links please.

Just actual gameplay and jumping clan members on and friends looking at their servers for arkfalls ect. We tend to have more clan members on than list will show. Numbers I see tend to be 150 ish. Also after doing co-ops group tends end up in 4 different servers prime time. About 2 servers in the am. We have 9 pages of active within 7 days.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-29-2018, 07:45 PM
Just actual gameplay and jumping clan members on and friends looking at their servers for arkfalls ect. We tend to have more clan members on than list will show. Numbers I see tend to be 150 ish. Also after doing co-ops group tends end up in 4 different servers prime time. About 2 servers in the am. We have 9 pages of active within 7 days.

so no links to sources on for your numbers then . i got you.

7thkey
10-30-2018, 04:19 AM
so no links to sources on for your numbers then . i got you.

Just actual game play. Numbers can be manipulated. I perfer to see things with my own eyes, and not fall for the steam number propaganda.

KevinVonBach
10-30-2018, 05:30 AM
It's not propaganda... it just doesn't tell the whole story.

On topic... I'm curious to know if they'll even bother with a live stream this week. The future is looking somewhat bleak for OG Defiance and Defiance 2050.

GCubed
10-30-2018, 09:48 AM
It's not propaganda... it just doesn't tell the whole story.

On topic... I'm curious to know if they'll even bother with a live stream this week. The future is looking somewhat bleak for OG Defiance and Defiance 2050.

Agree.

The Steam numbers only show a slice of the player base. You MIGHT be able to derive an overall trend from them, as in, might be able to detect if the game population is increasing, decreasing or in a steady state. You will never get total game populations from the Steam numbers, since we lack enough information to make that kind of calculation.

As for a Live Stream. If they have one, I am not sure how much the information we want would be included. Trion seems to have developed a habit of talking at the players instead of talking with them.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-30-2018, 10:15 AM
Just actual game play. Numbers can be manipulated. I perfer to see things with my own eyes, and not fall for the steam number propaganda.

to me from what i have seen ps3 has way more players than ps4 . and is a lot more stable.

7thkey
10-30-2018, 12:05 PM
to me from what i have seen ps3 has way more players than ps4 . and is a lot more stable.

Ps3 is fine if you can speak spanish. Its great if you don't mind resetting after every couple majors to avoid crashing. Even better if you like a 50% chance of crashing when you enter a major arkbreak.

Now that said ps3 version was way better gameplay wise.
Stability at the moment ps4 is crashing less and less. That could be due to less numbers who knows.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-30-2018, 12:14 PM
Ps3 is fine if you can speak spanish. Its great if you don't mind resetting after every couple majors to avoid crashing. Even better if you like a 50% chance of crashing when you enter a major arkbreak.

Now that said ps3 version was way better gameplay wise.
Stability at the moment ps4 is crashing less and less. That could be due to less numbers who knows.

odd zone is 80% english if not more, how is resetting any different on ps4 you got to do the same on ps4. i dont have any issues getting into any ark breaks. you could be right about the stability issues , with less players playing on ps4.