PDA

View Full Version : Freight Yard?

Edward Teach
04-11-2013, 02:38 AM
So, how exactly do you get into this Freight Yard arena? All i get are the tdm matches. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

deicide
04-11-2013, 03:18 AM
It was taken off because of issues, this meant capture and hold was taken off as well. The large patch notes revealed earlier make no mention of this unfortunately. Contracts keep appearing requiring capture and hold points etc, bit pointless at the moment.

gonzo
04-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Really kind of frustrating that there has been know information given on when this will return or if they permanently removed it

SSlarg
04-11-2013, 07:33 AM
it will be back when they fix it. just be patient. the games barely over a week old.

Edward Teach
04-11-2013, 08:41 AM
I had a feeling this was the problem, i read through the patch notes and didnt see anything, but i figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. Thanks guys

Stoned Soldier
04-11-2013, 10:57 AM
it will be back when they fix it. just be patient. the games barely over a week old.
you will be proved wrong in the coming week, the patch focuses on B.S. instead of anything worth while. I bet you Voice Chat will still drop in between group clan and such. Perks still wont Lock in between load outs. we will still have connectivity issues/ server timed out, people with digital copies will still have problems Downloading and so on. NO MORE MONEY SPENT ON THIS GAME UNTIL THEY FIX BASIC FUNCTIONALITIES!!!!!

FNL4EVA23
04-11-2013, 11:37 AM
you will be proved wrong in the coming week, the patch focuses on B.S. instead of anything worth while. I bet you Voice Chat will still drop in between group clan and such. Perks still wont Lock in between load outs. we will still have connectivity issues/ server timed out, people with digital copies will still have problems Downloading and so on. NO MORE MONEY SPENT ON THIS GAME UNTIL THEY FIX BASIC FUNCTIONALITIES!!!!!

Then i bet a lot more people will sell. The voice chat alone made my friends sell. They either bought now for 360 or avoided this now. This is sad indeed...